Sarah Silverman's TED talk!

LAS VEGAS, July 18 (UPI) -- Comedienne Sarah Silverman released on online video offering a sex act to a Las Vegas billionaire if he donates to President Obama instead of Mitt Romney.

The tongue-in-cheek "Indecent Proposal" video, posted to YouTube Monday, featured Silverman offering to engage in a non-intercourse sex act with Sheldon Adelson if he pulls the $100 million he has promised to Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, and instead gives it to Obama, ABC News reported Wednesday.

"If you give that $100 million to Obama instead of Romney, I will -- well, I won't have sex with you because we're not married and I am a nice girl," Silverman said, before suggesting a sex act that would allow her to keep her clothes on.

Adelson, who previously gave $10 million to the Romney-backing Restore Our Future Super PAC, has promised "limitless" donations to the campaign to remove Obama from office.

Silverman's video was produced by the pro-Obama Jewish Council for Education and Research PAC, which said it wanted to highlight Adelson's donations.

"We're uncomfortable with the size of the gift, [and] that one person can singlehandedly affect the election," said Mik Moore, treasurer for the Jewish Council for Education and Research.

source

Completely unrelated to politics, Sarah Silverman is one of those comedians that will do just about anything for attention. I'm really surprised it took her this long to think of something...

She looks rather okay to me.

Not really wowing me, though. I got my lady already! <3

Glassed Silver:mac

This does contain some bad language so you have been warned. I lost track how many times I laughed out loud at this and even clapped while doing so!

I suspect she would have to pay him before he would consent to sex with her.

In all honesty she compared to him, is a landslide in 'her' favor. Problem for her though, with the price she asks, he can do much much better for much much less and get the full package that should be a requirement at this point.

What a donkey arse subject though. Is this what America is all about? Fawk.

What a donkey arse subject though. Is this what America is all about? Fawk.

Billionaires buying politicians and promising 'limitless' donations? Yeah, pretty much.

• Like 3

Never seen her before. Cracked me up :laugh:

She is known for the "SHOCK!" Value! When ever you watch her you think "OMG... did she really just say that!?" I LOVE THAT!

Wow why doesn't anyone like her? I think she's hilarious!

I love her. Think she is incredibly funny, smart, and hot in her own way. Really dig her and thing she is easily the funniest women around right now.

Her comedy isn't very good. (N)

You just have to be Bent right to get her humor. which just goes to show how few people are bent that way. It looks like I'm Bent that way and so is DirtyLarry, but the rest of you aren't.

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to give her a TED spot should be fired. I don't find her funny at all.

Neither do I. I don't understand what people find in her humor whatsoever.