Sarah Silverman's TED talk!

You just have to be Bent right to get her humor. which just goes to show how few people are bent that way. It looks like I'm Bent that way and so is DirtyLarry, but the rest of you aren't.

Not really. It's not her humor (well kinda), it is how she delivers it. :/

Billionaires buying politicians and promising 'limitless' donations? Yeah, pretty much.

Hey, you can always stuff ballot boxes in Ohio and Philadelphia or receive foreign money from maybe Russia.

Or just resort to the norm:

The Democrat Voter Fraud Playbook is as follows:

1. ACORN registers the names, legitimate or not.
  2. Black Panther, SEIU and other ?community organizer? groups intimidate people, especially minorities, from voting Republican.
  3. Voter lists remain unscrubbed of felons, dead people, and illegal immigrants.
  4. On Election Day, precinct workers submit any unused ballots for Democrat candidates.
  5. Democrat officials and politicians pretend like nothing happened.

http://www.canadafre...p/article/25349

So...Democrats do illegal stuff, and no Republican official ever took them to court or whatever? Right. That quote is obviously from a conspiracy theory, and a ridiculous one at that (Republican poll watchers are actually Democrats? Please.)

You need to admit the reality: Obama won in 2008, and he'll probably win this year, too. Period.

• Like 1

So...Democrats do illegal stuff, and no Republican official ever took them to court or whatever? Right. That quote is obviously from a conspiracy theory, and a ridiculous one at that (Republican poll watchers are actually Democrats? Please.)

Not sure if this is in relation to dippednbutters response above yours. If it is then you need to read more.

Acorn was taken to court multiple times. They've now changed their name and are back to their old tricks again...http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/19/taxpayer-watchdog-calls-on-irs-to-probe-re-branded-texas-acorn-branch/

There was pressure to investigate the black panthers but the AG refused

There are currently legal cases pending regarding cleaning up the voters lists but the democrats are trying everything in their power to block it.

etc. etc. etc.

You need to admit the reality: Obama won in 2008, and he'll probably win this year, too. Period.

The only reason I posted my response was due to injected comparisons between the two parties. My first line of ballot stuffing and russia should be searched on google. You will find the source for it. But again, we need to step away from the plate for a minute and look at what politicians do to you, pave way for people to argue these whiny comparisons.

Thats all I have since GreyWolf took away our fun :p