"Diablo 3-only" Computer Build

I apologize for this being my first post (I unfortunately lost my previous account - in which I had a mere 50 posts, but better than just being a noobie here!), however you guys have pulled through for me before so I'm hoping for the best!

Currently, I have a computer that can handle anything I want, however I am looking to "power level" some characters of mine with a second computer running (my friend controlling the character). I don't need another "computer" - I need a "Diablo 3-only computer".

So with my first botched attempt to build one from Newegg, I came up with a price that was a little less than desirable (about $425 with Diablo 3):

ASRock H61M-DGS LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

GIGABYTE GZ-F3HEB Black SECC Steel / ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD1600AAJS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Rosewill SL-300TFX 300W TFX12V Power Supply

Galaxy 84GFE6DC2EMM GeForce 8400 GS 512MB 64-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Intel Celeron G530 Sandy Bridge 2.4GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics BX80623G530

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT

[and then Windows 7]

One worry I did have with this build is that the Motherboard is a Micro and the case is not (will that matter?)

I did do some searching before coming here and did find this thread that had a similar interest:

http://www.neowin.ne...__fromsearch__1

Could this be what I need instead? I honestly don't know a whole lot about computer hardware (I'm more of a programming geek), so I'm not sure if that will be a better suit for my purpose or not. (I did notice they didn't include the power supply or case in those quotes)

All I want is the CHEAPEST solution that can run Diablo 3 on low settings (or maybe a fraction higher so the computer doesn't burn itself out lol).

Here are the system requirements for the game:

http://us.battle.net...em-requirements

Thanks for any help!

EDIT:

Ugg, it's been a while. I think I read every sticky thread title EXCEPT the most useful one [PC Hardware buying guide].

The top one (cheapest), appears to be a good bet for the system requirements of Diablo. My quick checklist shows:

4 GB ram - great

2.9 GHz Dual-Core - great

Power Supply - great

Motherboard - looks like I'll have to go with more expensive one (other is sold out) - good

Case - ????

Harddrive - ????

Graphics Card - Intel HD 2000 graphics card built into processor :) [which is on Minimum requirement of graphics cards] - great

Windows 7 - $100

Soooo, I'll be saving $70 on the graphics card, which can be put into the harddrive and the case, correct? Any ideas on those?

Which brings me to about the same price as my personal build, but to me it appears that this one is better due to the higher processor (except it lacks a better graphics card - not that the Geforce one I have on there is very good anyways, but better than an Intel HD 2000 I assume)? I suppose it's a toss-up (at least for me, maybe a more endowed person could enlighten me on it instead)

I dont' recommend going with the very minimum settings of the game.The specs are almost never enough to actually run the game.

You can probably get better performance by combining an AMD and a lowish end graphics card.

a WD green drive will be cheaper than your blue drive. Performance difference isn't that noticeable once the game is loaded. usually smaller mobos fit in some bigger cases. look at reviews to make sure the case has holes for it.

Keep your posts shorter and split up your questions, I suspect that's why you dont' have many responses.