What do you do when taking a poop?

When I sit on the toilet and take a poop, I almost always break out my iPhone and search Neowin.net or check the weather using Weather Channel, or I will pull up Yelp if I am away from my house.

So, what do you do, at home, on the road, neighbors, when you are sitting taking a poop?

I really want to know if you actually stay on the pot longer than usual to do this stuff?

Edited by ccoltmanm

I always take my cat and play with him. He loves the attention specially when I'm doing my business. If I do it right now he won't pay attention to me, but if I take him to the restroom and I sit on the toilet he ###### all around me. I have no clue why he does this specially when I'm in that room. lol

• Like 2

I always take my cat and play with him. He loves the attention specially when I'm doing my business. If I do it right now he won't pay attention to me, but if I take him to the restroom and I sit on the toilet he ###### all around me. I have no clue why he does this specially when I'm in that room. lol

This seems a little weird to me...

This whole thread seems weird to me. Since you brought it up though I have to ask, what is with people reading and all that...I mean how long does it take them? Maybe they need to start eating more fiber. :laugh:

:blink:

You have a cat with a scat fetish? Fascinating.

On-topic: I defecate, wipe, flush, wash my hands, leave the restroom. I'm certainly not taking my phone with me while taking a dump.

Various things...

I too have a cat that loves getting attention when I poop. Never could figure it out, but glad to hear he is not the only cat, was always a little worried about that. :laugh:

I usually just read a magazine (I still subscribe to several old fashioned print magazines), either Wired or one of my gaming related ones.

Sometimes whip out the iPhone for a quick game of something (lately Ski Safari), and I have also taken my Vita with me once or twice as well.

A lot depends on the duration of said poop what activity I choose to do, although it is that activity that usually tends to artificially prolong the poop.

*facepalm*

Weirdest topic ever.

I just go in there and take a sh*t. That's it.

I always take the challenge to have a dump in the shortest time possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've experienced a few fissures here and there...

I whip out my phone and check Neowin and Google Currents... that is if this doesn't happen...

186763980.png

That was me earlier today, she got into the bathroom and kept trying to sit on my lap... it was awkward to say the least. Also thats my finger in the pic and not my winky :p

• Like 2

I'm surprised people allow their pets in there while they're doing that. Does anyone else feel like me?they'd prefer to be alone when doing that? :p I'm not sure why I feel that way, though.

• Like 2

I'm surprised people allow their pets in there while they're doing that. Does anyone else feel like me?they'd prefer to be alone when doing that? :p I'm not sure why I feel that way, though.

When I was little I had an aquarium in my room, and I remember I would throw a shirt or something over the tank because I didn't want to get dressed or change clothes in front of the fish. :laugh:

• Like 2