New version of Gran Turismo 5 coming soon

Sony will be re-releasing Gran Turismo 5 this year, as a ?complete? ?Academy Edition? to celebrate the recent GT Academy competition, which will contain a number of additional extras previously available as paid-for premium DLC.

The Academy Edition will feature:

• Complete Pack (Car Pack, Course Pack, Special Paint Pack, Racing Gear Pack)
  • Car Pack 2
  • Car Pack 3 and Course Pack 2
  • The Nissan GTR driven in this year?s Nurburgring 24 hour race by Kazunori Yamauchi.

And speaking of Kaz: ?GT Academy has captured the imagination of many Gran Turismo fans,? he said. ?It is exciting to watch what Lucas Ord??ez, Jordan Tresson, Jann Mardenborough and Bryan Heitkotter in the USA, are achieving in their new racing careers with Nissan.?

?People can now see that it is possible to make the switch from being a fast gamer to become a real racing driver. We wanted to mark the tremendous success of GT Academy with the very latest version of GT5,? he said.

The Academy Edition will be released in September for just ?20.

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/07/25/new-version-of-gran-turismo-5-coming-soon/

Should have included this originally. I moved to Forza 4 at Xmas and haven't looked back!

Well done, I'm sure you think the same of all the Forza 4 DLC too and that they should have been included from the start?

Already have most of the DLC so buying another disc doesn't really make much sense to me unless I bought to then just use the code and trade in.

I should start GT5 again, once I've taken it to an Internet Connection and browsed the DLC. I don't think I really played it after the first big patch, which is a shame because I loved GT3 and GT4.