anyone here a fan on battlefield 2142?

I'm slightly annoyed that BC3 & BF4 are in the works yet there has still been no sign of a possible sequel to 2143. After seeing those screen shots of the "2143" on b2k I thought it might be a sign but it doesn't look good.....

I'm still pi**ed for not being able to play 1943 on the pc when it was cancelled.

They seem to like peeing off the pc players...

I enjoyed 2142 but couldn't play it again. I now play Bad Company 3 and wouldn't be able to play anything after that on the PC. I am done with upgrading video cards.

I enjoyed 2142 but couldn't play it again. I now play Bad Company 3 and wouldn't be able to play anything after that on the PC. I am done with upgrading video cards.

Battlefield 3 or Bad Company 2?

I play BC2 and sometimes load BF2 and BFV. Oh God how I love BFV. There's still a few servers going after all these years (was made in 06?). Never played 2142.

they pretty much killed off 2142 when they kept delaying the final patch, and then bc2 came out, by that time the 2142 community had died, theres only a few lag infested servers online now.

so sad...

imo it was much better than bf2 which is still a classic but I enjoyed titan mode, those were epic times.