Dropbox and Mountain Lion

Wasn't there an Icon in Finder which displayed for Dropbox? When I Installed Dropbox after upgrading to Mountain Lion, the Icon of the dropbox folder doesn't show in the Favorites section, and Im sure before when I used to use it there was an Icon in the finder at the top where it has change folder view buttons etc

Just wanna confirm anyone else has this with Dropbox, im guessing its not fully supported for ML yet?

aWu06.png

The icon differences, I rebooted still just a plain icon not how it used to be and where i put the red box i think there was a dropbox icon there when browsing the folder

I've got that but i'm using the dev preview, it's stable enough but still no ML icon in task bar :(

That's because you're not running Windows and since OS X doesn't have a taskbar nothing will appear in it. :whistle:

A window toolbar? Dock? Menu Bar? I have no idea what bar exactly you're referring to. Icons can be everywhere.

He's referring to the image SuperKid posted, the Finder window toolbar.

Try uninstalling Dropbox, then download one of the beta versions.

I tend to use MacDrop Update 2 in order to automatically update to the new ones as soon as they come out.

Chill out guys, I just wanted to confirm it wasn't an issue just for me, but I found a discussion on Dropbox with an experimental version of Dropbox 1.5 which fixes this as they say in the fixes, but I don't like using beta software so I will be waiting for it to be released.