What should be the default Windows 8 wallpaper?

Inspired by the rumor of the Windows 8 wallpaper, found here, http://www.neowin.ne...-wallpaper-here, I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to the search for the best default wallpaper.

So, please post what you think should be the default Windows 8 wallpaper.

Remember, it should probably be gender neutral, business and home friendly, available to all age of users, and probably not very busy.

Please post serious wallpapers, not your favorite, try to put your mind into the billion windows users.

I'll get us started.

post-287206-0-41719200-1343331810_thumb.

Eh personally the one rumored above is fine for a default, seen better, seen worse. It's one of the first things I change anyway along with the theme after installing whatever OS. Some are just fussing way too much about it, it's just a wallpaper.. besides, it's impossible to please everybody, no matter what they pick somebody's going to find fault with it.

Eh personally the one rumored above is fine for a default, seen better, seen worse. It's one of the first things I change anyway along with the theme after installing whatever OS. Some are just fussing way too much about it, it's just a wallpaper.. besides, it's impossible to please everybody, no matter what they pick somebody's going to find fault with it.

Hey, either play the game or take your psychology degree elsewhere.

Inspired by the rumor of the Windows 8 wallpaper, found here, http://www.neowin.ne...-wallpaper-here, I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to the search for the best default wallpaper.

So, please post what you think should be the default Windows 8 wallpaper.

Remember, it should probably be gender neutral, business and home friendly, available to all age of users, and probably not very busy.

Please post serious wallpapers, not your favorite, try to put your mind into the billion windows users.

I'll get us started.

post-287206-0-41719200-1343331810_thumb.

If it was that then I imagine the world would quickly become depressed.

Default wallpaper

Yeah that's the "leaked" official one. I think it's kind of meh...

It does have a start menu. Thanks for being serious too.

Your very welcome.

post-447111-0-42670800-1343333952_thumb.

It seams Microsoft decided not to update the icons to the flat UI. It will look odd in context with the new theme.