Help me pick a new Audi

Which Audi should I get?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which Audi should I get? Model overview below

• 2013 Audi A7
    • 2013 Audi S5
    • 2013 Audi A6
    • Don't waste your money! Your current car is awesome!

Have you considered other German cars - like Mercedes Benz or BMW or even Porsche? For the money, I'd go with an Mercedes Benz E550 Coupe, even though it's slightly more expensive than an S5. BUT, you do get a V8 and a boat load more power than the S5 (almost rivals the RS5). Plus, Audi's lack one major thing - torque! Horsepower is great to have, but torque is where you have all the fun. Trust me - my car (CLS 63) puts a smile on my face ever time :D

Anyways, if I had to get something in your list, I'd go with the S5, but definitely a used one - V8 > supercharged V6

I think it's going to be S5.. I am going to test drive them all soon.. but I think it will be S5..

Hopefully some of my business ventures pay off before the end of the year so I might end up with RS5 instead.. we'll see.

I think it's going to be S5.. I am going to test drive them all soon.. but I think it will be S5..

Hopefully some of my business ventures pay off before the end of the year so I might end up with RS5 instead.. we'll see.

Tell me you're getting a used one with a naturally aspirated v8! Definitely skip the new S5, and get the RS5.

• 7 months later...

Well couldn't wait any longer..

I got the latest 2013 Supercharged 3.0T Quattro A6 in silver metallic (this is my first silver Audi in a long time - always had black ones).

All I can say is WOW.. this car is a beast.. it looks absolutely gorgeous from outside but the inside is like an alien spacecraft.. this is by far the best Audi interior and technology I have seen in a car. Google services integrated, constant satellite internet connection and rolling Wifi, intelligent computer with pleasant female voice for searching for stuff and operating with the options and navigation, smart auto side assist and cameras and sensors.

The car is FAST! It's not the fastest car out there but it's really the V8 power in a V6 supercharged engine.

I love it!

Pics coming soon. But it similar to this one:

driven-2012-audi-a6-v6-tfsi-1031.jpg

Driven the A6 along with most Audi's (I'm a rental car junkie), and have to say after the A8 it's the best one on offer. Drove the 3 litre diesel A6, and was amazed how stunningly quick it was. Interior and comfort is as expected top-notch! You made a good choice! (Y)

Question to the OP.

Have you ever looked at A8? Since you're the "spending" type of guy anyway (Not in a bad sense :p ) I'd go full out on an newish A8, class on it's own. Even the older ones (I was looking at one before going with my MB) are spacious, reliable, fast and well built. Even the b-class parts are not too expensive if somethings about to go.

Edit: Oh darn, just saw that you went with an A6 already. Congratz

Congrats! The new A6 looks amazing - just something with Audi and their headlights :p 310hp/325 tq should be fun!

here people that drive audi are a**holes, someone who is trying to show got enough money... but definitely show also that they drive with a latrine-head...

isn't better a BMW? or anything else at all (except VW that is the same as above statement)

here people that drive audi are a**holes, someone who is trying to show got enough money... but definitely show also that they drive with a latrine-head...

isn't better a BMW? or anything else at all (except VW that is the same as above statement)

Here in Germany they're saying the same thing about Mercedes drivers.

At the end of the day you should choose a car that YOU enjoy, not based on what other people think of you and prejudices..

I don't believe in these "audi drivers are asshores etc"

all drivers drive like embeciles now awdays no matter the make.

Meh - every brand has the ******* drivers, it's not particular to Audi, BMW, or Mercedes or etc. Personally in my car, I get more *******s trying to engage me in a race, and I hate that. If it's not on the track, I'm not even going to bother. The worst was a Prius driver trying to race me - come on 500+ hp vs. a Prius...? You're not going to have a good time.
  • Like 2

You're in China, everybody who drives, drives like crap.

You don't drive much, your car has less then 10k miles on it and its immaculate condition. BUT you NEED a new car??

Waste of money if you ask me.

Also how come the photos of your car in a car yard and not at home??