Test a Condom, Win a Year

Want to be a condom tester and share your findings with the world? You may want to hop a plane to Brazil, where the non-profit group DKT International is hosting its fourth condom tester contest.

Participants head to a DKT website where they note where they used the group?s low-priced, Prudence brand condoms and share their experiences with the product. The 100 best consumer stories will receive free condoms for a year.

DKT hopes nontraditional marketing efforts like the condom tester program will help counter cultural stigmas against using contraception.

?Contraception is more controversial than sex,? says Phil Harvey, founder and president of DKT International.

Those participating in the contest haven?t shied away from sharing some racy details, but if you want to read them, you?ll need to brush up on your Portugese or use a translation tool. Find the site here.

So far, more than 3,000 stories have been submitted from Brazil as well as other countries. With the help of the program, DKT has sold more than one billion condoms in Brazil.

DKT markets and sells low-cost condoms in low-income countries with the help of donations from private organizations.

?Using bright colors, fresh and sensual imagery is one way the product appeals to the consumer, making its use positive and fun,? said Chris Purdy, Executive Vice President of DKT International.

source

Are the girls included in the test?

I was wondering the same. If im flying to brazil i want to sample the local market

How many condoms is a year's supply ? 12 ? :rofl:

im wondering that too. My gf likes it at least twice a day (wake up and bedtime) sometimes once during the day as well. So that adds up 2 x 365. or 3 x 365.

im wondering that too. My gf likes it at least twice a day (wake up and bedtime) sometimes once during the day as well. So that adds up 2 x 365. or 3 x 365.

You can rinse and reuse. :laugh:

Only if you're married.

At the beginning of our marriage it was a few times a day up until we decided to get pregnant at which point it was more until we succeeded. now that we have a child its not very often at all :p

why even use them? why not the pill or something.

At the beginning of our marriage it was a few times a day up until we decided to get pregnant at which point it was more until we succeeded. now that we have a child its not very often at all :p

Poor guy we're about 1-3 times per day minus the 1 week/month lol. We have 3 kids but I've been fixed since the third. Married 6 years this January and been together 8 years this March ;-)