• Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:52

finally :) looking forward to it

#167 Demz

Demz

Neowinian

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:08

Chrome looks like started to get serious about 64-bit browser of Windows. Landed its configuration platform thingy on Chromium.
This bug is fixed: https://code.google..../detail?id=8606

seems Google are more serious about 64bit windows builds than Mozilla are with there lack of " serious 64 bit builds . what i mean by " Serious " atleast Google will atleast officially support the browser unlike Mozilla

#168 Lion and Lamb Ministry

Lion and Lamb Ministry

Neowinian

Posted 15 November 2012 - 17:20

seems Google are more serious about 64bit windows builds than Mozilla are with there lack of " serious 64 bit builds . what i mean by " Serious " atleast Google will atleast officially support the browser unlike Mozilla

All well and good, but then Google has no 64bit voice and video plugin. What gives with that?

#169 Demz

Demz

Neowinian

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:37

All well and good, but then Google has no 64bit voice and video plugin. What gives with that?

i dont believe Mozilla have one either , for all we know Google has probably been working on one

#170 Steve B.

Steve B.

Neowinian British One

• Tech Issues Solved: 5
  • Phone: Apple iPhone 4S

Posted 03 December 2012 - 21:49

Is anyone else getting the issue in dev where the cursor disappears when middle clicking to scroll and when hovering over images that can zoom?

#171 MiniMeSorinel

MiniMeSorinel

I aim to misbehave.

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 520

Posted 03 December 2012 - 21:58

Is anyone else getting the issue in dev where the cursor disappears when middle clicking to scroll and when hovering over images that can zoom?

Yes, and it's annoying as hell. I hope they fix it soon.

#172 Ryoken

Ryoken

The Other Other White Meat

• Phone: iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, iPad Mini

Posted 11 December 2012 - 14:03

So I think Chrome Dev just updated today on my Mac, because now when I put it into Maximized (Full Screen) mode the bookmark bar vanishes, but address and tabs remain..

This is really annoying. I always keep it in it's maximized state so I can easily swipe between programs while keeping the desktop clean, or free for the few apps that don't support the feature..

Running 25.0.1354.0 dev

#173 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 12 December 2012 - 21:35

Is anyone else having issues with the "New Tab Page" and "Speed Dial 2"? For some reason, every time when I click on an empty space or outside of Chrome, a Google search page appears. Whenever I type in the search box, the "New Tab Page" or "Speed Dial 2" (depends on if I have SD 2 enabled) re-appear again.

#174 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 12 December 2012 - 21:39

Doesn't tab isolation largely make 64 bit browsing engines redundant? I support the push to drive native 64 bit computing but how necessary is it at the moment.

#175 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:06

Is anyone else having issues with the "New Tab Page" and "Speed Dial 2"? For some reason, every time when I click on an empty space or outside of Chrome, a Google search page appears. Whenever I type in the search box, the "New Tab Page" or "Speed Dial 2" (depends on if I have SD 2 enabled) re-appear again.

Switched back to the stable builds because this issue was getting way too annoying :/

#176 night_stalker_z

night_stalker_z

Neowinian

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:24

Similar to this Google page?

http://www.ghacks.ne...-google-search/

#177 Demz

Demz

Neowinian

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:12

i dont think there will be a 64bit windows build anytime soon made :(

#178 Jeroen S.

Jeroen S.

Neowinian Vigilante

Posted 17 December 2012 - 18:17

Similar to this Google page?

http://www.ghacks.ne...-google-search/

Yeah, but it was all messed up in the Dev-build. It would appear whenever you'd click anywhere, either inside or outside of Chrome. It's odd that it happens even tough "Enable Instant extended API" is disabled :s

#179 +Frank B.

Frank B.

Member N° 1,302

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: iPhone 6

Posted 19 December 2012 - 13:59

Dev Channel Update

The Dev channel has been updated to 25.0.1364.2 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. This update contains additional stability fixes. A full list of changes in this build is available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.

Jason Kersey
Google Chrome

Source: Google Chrome Releases blog

#180 .stan

.stan

Neowinian

Posted 21 December 2012 - 21:58

Some good progress over here https://code.google..../detail?id=8606