Try out my new eBay deal finder tool

Question

Hey guys,

I am the creator of www.searchpopularthings.com(free online eBay Deal Finder Tool),this website lacked a lot of features and felt incomplete because of the little bit of programming knowledge I knew.

However after accumulating some funds I went onto to elance.com (spent too much then I should have.. :/ ) and hired some people with more programming skills then I had to build an improved version of my eBay deal finder tool and the out come is this website below www.SeeTheCouponFirst.com/site/ebay-deal-finder

Please try this tool out and give me back any feedback that comes to mind, this tool really does find true eBay deals as you will soon see ;)

Thanks.

post-68968-0-84276100-1343599746_thumb.p

4 answers to this question

I looks like a website I would close straight away if it opened on Google. No offence, but it just looks like another quickly made scam site IMO.I like the idea though.

It's a significant improvement from your previous "eBay tool", I like it.

Thank you for the compliment :) and I am glad you enjoyed the eBay deal finder tool.

good stuff.

Thank you my fellow neowin! :)

I looks like a website I would close straight away if it opened on Google. No offence, but it just looks like another quickly made scam site IMO.I like the idea though.

Thank you for your honest opinion, I do plan on creating some major updates on regards to the graphics and add some more functions in the future when I can finically afford to do so.

I feel like I really did over pay for this website, I invested $8,500 USD on elance.com for this website,I was unfortunately kind of duked because the the team leader said he was based in america however when I tracked the the team of programmers working on the website with my independent tracking tool (opentracker.net) each of them came from the country of india.The team was suppose to have artists too however they did not delivery at all on that aspect,they did however nail the functions dead on which was very important so I guess I can't complain too much,ehhh forgive me for my rant but next time I will not be going on elance instead will look for recommendations of companies here like I should have. :pinch: