Neowin looks fabulous on Xbox IE

If it's under NDA you shouldn't have said anything at all. ;)

Perhaps. This thread could get long if we go down that path. ;>

Presumably you can only use IE with a gold membership?

Haven't heard anything about that. It's highly possible given their track record but I just don't know.

Yes ... the XBox360 version of Internet Explorer does indeed require a Gold level membership on XBox Live.

Those getting laggy scrolling, 720p or 1080p?

@1080p, yes that's an area that needs optimization.

Yes ... the XBox360 version of Internet Explorer does indeed require a Gold level membership on XBox Live.

Source?

Fail, although I might be willing to buy one if it's only an incremental cost over the chatpad.

It's not possible to reveal the source here, otherwise I'd be breaching the NDA.

I kind of guessed and found the source. thanks :)

Wow. Something that would have been awesome when I got an xbox in 2006 but now that I can browse most web sites on my phone it just seems much less significant.

I think you're making the wrong comparison. If you're browsing something that it pleasant to view on the phone, this isn't where a browser on your console fits, though it has the option to view mobile site versions. I wouldn't compare it to browsing at your PC. I would compare it to wanting to browse while you're sitting in front of your home theatre or TV and want to browse. Or for those with a console and Internet, but no PC and no smartphone. Regular cheap flip and candybar phones still outnumber smartphones by a humongous margin.