Copy Of Portal - Free

I have a free gift pass for Portal unused since I purchased portal 2. As I have thus far been unable to find a user for it I have decided to give it away to a random Neowin member. No specific requirements, just make a comment in this thread and after 3 days (midnight GMT) I will pick a winning post number at random. The winner will need to have a Steam account as the give away will be done via Steam. This competition is open to all members, including those with low post counts, staff, and administrators

Enjoy! :)

• Like 3

That's really generous of you Javik. I got through Portal in a single playthrough the day I brought home the orange box. Haven't had a chance to play Portal 2 yet. I've heard it's just as good as the first.

Regardz :)

I don't want a copy of the game (take note Javik), but I do want to point out that he's giving away the original Portal, NOT Portal 2. Some people appear to be confused.

I have a free gift pass for Portal unused since I purchased portal 2. As I have thus far been unable to find a user for it I have decided to give it away to a random Neowin member. No specific requirements, just make a comment in this thread and after 3 days (midnight GMT) I will pick a winning post number at random. The winner will need to have a Steam account as the give away will be done via Steam. This competition is open to all members, including those with low post counts, staff, and administrators Enjoy! :)

Posted to NeoGamr, thanks for being awesome! http://www.neogamr.net/news/generous-member-is-generous-win-a-free-copy-of-portal

The pass is for the first game and not the second, sorry if there was any confusion!