X-Men: Days of Future Past

I don't think Azazel is in the "Days of Future Past" storyline. It would have been nice if they showed his encounter with Mystique though.

• 2 weeks later...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet
After director Bryan Singer took to Twitter to, yet again, flaunt new additions to the ever-growing cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadline has now confirmed one of them to be Fan Bingbing. In addition, the infamous site also confirms the Iron Man 3 actress will play Clarice Ferguson, better known as the unstable mutant, Blink. Though she didn?t take part in the Days of Future Past comic book story arc (and isn?t the only one), the character first appeared in Uncanny X-Men (1994) and has the ability to teleport. Anyhow, Fan Bingbing, 31, is joining Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage, Omar Sy, Halle Berry, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore, Anna Paquin, Daniel Cudmore & Booboo Stewart, while X-Men: Days of Future Past starts filming in Montreal soon and releases on July 18, 2014!

All the actors from the Danger Room scene in X3 are back. I'm guessing they're probably going to re-create that scene, but it will be the actual future this time around. Kind of like how they re-did the opening scene with young magneto in X1 and First Class.

• Like 2

This might turn out decent. Might have to re-watch the other X-Men movies when I have the time.

So will Professor X be getting killed again in this film/time line again ? Will Magneto be paraplegic ? What mutants are getting killed ?

Answer 1: No, because Xavier doesn't get killed in "Days of the Future Past"

Answer 2: No, Magneto has never got paralyzed, only Xavier.

Answer 3: Wait till you've seen the movie?

• 2 weeks later...

Answer 1: No, because Xavier doesn't get killed in "Days of the Future Past"

Answer 2: No, Magneto has never got paralyzed, only Xavier.

Answer 3: Wait till you've seen the movie?

1~ The dead heroes/villains of Earth-811

Beast

Scarlet Witch

Daredevil

Cyclops

Iceman

Professor X :)

Angel

Nightcrawler

Vision

Thing

Iron Man

Spider-Man

Dr. Doom

Human Torch

Captain America

Black Panther

Mr. Fantastic

Invisible Girl

Ghost Rider

Hulk

2~ A prelude to Days of Future Past was produced in a three-part mini-series entitled "Wolverine: Days Of Future Past."This explains why Logan leaves for Canada and why Magneto is in a wheelchair

3~ see 1

3~ see 1

You were asking what mutants are going to get killed in the movie which is why I said "Wait till you've seen the movie?". Why would anyone already spoil such things from the plot?

I could answer that to all 3 of your questions. No one has seen the movie/script so what do you expect people to answer?

You were asking what mutants are going to get killed in the movie which is why I said "Wait till you've seen the movie?". Why would anyone already spoil such things from the plot?

I could answer that to all 3 of your questions. No one has seen the movie/script so what do you expect people to answer?

Just because they die in the series doesn't mean they will also die in the movie. There is no chance that the whole list of characters is killed in the movie. Not enough time for that.

BTS Image

909d3f0dd0da4fe294a2249.png

Is that real? I hope so. Beast looks WAY better than he did in First Class...

It would be interesting to see Kelsey Grammar return. I wonder if they're in talks with him too... I know that Bryan Singer had made comments with the previous movies that he didn't want too many blue people in a single movie. LOL

Just because they die in the series doesn't mean they will also die in the movie. There is no chance that the whole list of characters is killed in the movie. Not enough time for that.

That is exactly what I meant with what you quoted from me :p Why would they spoil who's going to die in the movie anyway?

Also, that beast looks a lot better than in > X-Men: The Last Stand". Did not like that version of beast at all.

My point is , are they going to stick to the original story lines or make it up as they go along.

The things that made the marvel comics so popular in the first place was obviously the art work. The story lines were/ are a vital part of the equation as well.

Its pretty obvious whats going to happen in the film to a certain degree , even tho the Marvel universe is fractured between various movie studios.

No one knows the answer to that question either. What I believe is is that they're not going to spoil such things. Personally I don't want to find out about such things either before watching the movie :p But if I'd have to guess then I bet they're going to have a fresh take on the story, much like they did with the cartoon version of "Days of Future Past".

To be honest, art and story are both equally important if you ask me. The latest backpage story about Shazam in the Justice League comics doesn't look all that nice to me but the story of it kept me reading.

I believe it's the stories that made Marvel Comics popular. Artists (Art, inks, writers, the whole bunch) work on books from Marvel Comics and then later on you'll see them work on books from DC Comics. Therefore both story and art have equal importance, imo.