X-Men: Days of Future Past

Maybe they'll deviate from the original and write the new plot around it. Storm's baby will save mutant kind of all evil! :p

Maybe they'll deviate from the original and write the new plot around it. Storm's baby will save mutant kind of all evil! :p

Easier if they just write in her husband T'Challa (Black Panther) and their son, Azari.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to see Kelsey Grammar return. I wonder if they're in talks with him too... I know that Bryan Singer had made comments with the previous movies that he didn't want too many blue people in a single movie. LOL

That sure would be awesome. I wish he would return.

Easier if they just write in her husband T'Challa (Black Panther) and their son, Azari.

Then they'd be deviating a lot, haha :p

Then they'd be deviating a lot, haha :p

well Black Panther has to appear soon because of what happens in IM3

Tony's Sub Orbital suit is make out of stuff from Wakanda

But these X-Men movies have no links with the Iron Man movies nor the Avengers.

Which is a shame really, which means we will never see Black Panther in those movies

Says who? :p Just because the 2 franchises aren't linked doesn't mean they can't add Black Panther in Avengers 3, or perhaps even 2.

Says who? :p Just because the 2 franchises aren't linked doesn't mean they can't add Black Panther in Avengers 3, or perhaps even 2.

Oh I see a Black Panther stand alone movie one day but not within the Xmen franchise because of the studios

I think that is a good thing though. His presence works in the comic books but it wouldn't work in the X-Men movies.

Oh I see a Black Panther stand alone movie one day but not within the Xmen franchise because of the studios

I thought one was in the works, or at least being kicked around... Dr. Strange, Ant Man, Black Panther, and there was one other one that they were getting lined-up, but there was name recognition issues with some of the 'lesser' mainstream comic hero names that were throwing the big-wigs off.

The films maybe , but the Marvel universe is interlinked BUT as you mentioned correctly one has nothing to do with the other ...... unfortunately !!11!!!!

I think that is a good thing though. His presence works in the comic books but it wouldn't work in the X-Men movies.

Agreed , I don't think the character is strong enough for a film , yes it could happen , same as wolverine could wear a mask n some spandex ( straight up .... I want to see me some old skool , so bad ,but alas , cheap n tacky would be the outcome )

wolverine-comic-img.jpg

Throw the brother in on the Doc Strange Film as support , lets face it hes just another Hawkeye type dude.

Anyway f**k all this nonsense , when do we get ...... a unified universe ?????

marvel-civil-war.jpg

The films maybe , but the Marvel universe is interlinked BUT as you mentioned correctly one has nothing to do with the other ...... unfortunately !!11!!!!

Knew that, I'm a longtime Marvel fan :p Though the movies and comics are separate universes. Kinda like Ultimate X-Men and Uncanny X-Men, you know what I mean? Both are different Marvel Universes.

Agreed , I don't think the character is strong enough for a film , yes it could happen , same as wolverine could wear a mask n some spandex ( straight up .... I want to see me some old skool , so bad ,but alas , cheap n tacky would be the outcome )

There's just not enough time in a movie to do the Storm/Black Panther thing. There's also no reason to put him in an X-Men movie imo either. He either needs a standalone movie or a role one of the upcoming "Avengers" movies.

Also, IF they ever give Wolverine that suit they're going to have to do a better job than what they did with the Captain America suit. The suit in his standalone movie looked nice but the one in the "Avengers" looked like crap imo. They also shouldn't give Hugh Jackman the suit. The suit just wouldn't work in his version of Wolverine.

Director Bryan Singer tweeted a photo this afternoon of actor Shawn Ashmore on the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past with what appear to be motion capture tracking markers. Will we see him "fully iced" again? Check out the image below.

COAd1z3.jpg

The Marvel Comics mutant ensemble's big cast also includes Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Michael Fassbender, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore, Halle Beryr, Peter Dinklage, Omar Sy, Daniel Cudmore, Fan Bingbing and Boo Boo Stewart.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=103076

^That's pretty huge. Wondering which actors are cast for those roles.

Edit: I guess it's safe to say that Omar Sy will play Bishop. And Booboo Stewart as Warpath?