X-Men: Days of Future Past

Mavels old, or should I say, original deal with studios, Fox, Sony, were that they keep the rights as long as they make a new movie within 5 years. That's why we get a spiderman reboot from Sony so quick and why Fox is going to do any X-men related films they can think of. Whoever worked out this deal for Marvel was an idiot at the time because not only is it hard to get them back right now but Marvel also gets such a small cut from the profits that it's pretty much a joke.

Oh awesome... I guess that explains that...

Unreal... Well, with Disney's pockets, hopefully they can do something. Not that I'm confident with Disney's involvement either to be honest. I'd just prefer it was still just Marvel...

But I agree on the teasers. As much as I love seeing all of them, I don't want anything major leaked that will ruin it for me. lol But hopefully this means that the next movie here will have some proper Sentinels... The inclusion in X3 was such a let down. I kept waiting for something more to happen with them, but that clearly didn't pan out in that movie. lol I can't wait to see what they do with this one. :)

I REALLY hope they're not going to give too much away with all the teasers. I know that I won't see all the teasers anyway, just like with "Man of Steel" etc. I feel like they spoil half of the movie these days with all the teasers, trailers and tv spots.

I think with Twitter these days directors will release pictures and stuff on there to give the fans something to look forward to

Yeah, true that. But as you can see in the "Man of Steel" thread, there's loads of TV spots that spoils parts of the movie. I rather see the movie as a whole instead of knowing some parts before watching the movie :p

Nicholas Hoult (who played The Beast in X-Men: First Class) was spotted on the set of the Days Of Future Past aiming a gun at Jennifer Lawrence?s body guard.

e5d828fb7cd64f9a2f5ba02badb0e.jpg

?It?s interesting, its possibly 6 or 7 years since X-Men 3 when you recall Charles Xavier was vaporized by? what?s her name, Jean Grey. And you are asking yourself, ?Well if you were vaporized, how can you be in the next X-Men movie?? Anybody got any ideas how that came about? There will be an explanation, but it was a little puzzling to me cause I thought my X-Men days were over, but not so. So something to look forward to, cause there?s not much to look forward to these days really.?

It just came to me but didn't Xavier and Wolverine know each other in X-Men 1 when Wolverine joined the X-Men? It's interesting with this movie because the image is post #142 shows that Wolverine has joined the X-Men in the First Class timeline. Unless Wolverine will time travel as well, which I doubt.

It just came to me but didn't Xavier and Wolverine know each other in X-Men 1 when Wolverine joined the X-Men? It's interesting with this movie because the image is post #142 shows that Wolverine has joined the X-Men in the First Class timeline. Unless Wolverine will time travel as well, which I doubt.

Professor X and Magneto tried to recruit Logan in X-MEN: First Class, though the encounter ended with Logan dropping the F-bomb. He doesn't remember it because of the events at the end of X-MEN Origins: Wolverine. This is why Logan didn't recognize Professor X or know of other mutants in X-MEN 1.

Professor X and Magneto tried to recruit Logan in X-MEN: First Class, though the encounter ended with Logan dropping the F-bomb. He doesn't remember it because of the events at the end of X-MEN Origins: Wolverine. This is why Logan didn't recognize Professor X or know of other mutants in X-MEN 1.

Yeah, I knew about these events :p Though for some reason it popped into my head that Wolverine and Professor Xavier knew each other in X-Men 1 when Wolverine joined them. It would've been nice if this really was the case because that would create another link between First Class and X-Men 1. But yeah, I kinda forgot about Wolverine's movie.

Ohhh that's what they are doing behind those shipping containers. Everyday, on my way to work, my bus passes in front on the studio and they installed lots and lots of shipping containers in an empty lot (red and blue thing you see in the background).