The AWKWARDEST cameo of a Windows Phone

You see iPhones, Androids, BBs, and others in the news, TV, and movies all the time. Nothing awkward about this.

You said it bro, "iPhones, Androids, BBs and others", WP barely passes the 3%. Until the masses adopt Windows Phone? it is darn hard to spot one; at least that's what I've seen.

You said it bro, "iPhones, Androids, BBs and others", WP barely passes the 3%. Until the masses adopt Windows Phone? it is darn hard to spot one; at least that's what I've seen.

It depends, some would say they've seen quite a few. Regardless, placement is only part of it and I've seen WP placement in quite a few shows that I watch, Castle, NCIS, probably a few more.

iphones were used in the new sherlock holmes series. (awesome series so far BTW... but only 3 eps are on netflix :-( ) I also saw some blackberries as well...

It's only 3 eps per season, 2 seasons, so yeah. Not really long and I haven't seen anything posted about a 3rd season.

It's only 3 eps per season, 2 seasons, so yeah. Not really long and I haven't seen anything posted about a 3rd season.

oh cool... do you like it?

oh cool... do you like it?

It's not bad, I like the way they handle how he notices the details and analyses things to put it all together. So far they're just modern spins of the original books so far.

It's not bad, I like the way they handle how he notices the details and analyses things to put it all together. So far they're just modern spins of the original books so far.

yeah me too ;-)

I could have sworn I've seen an iPhone on a dead guy on one of those CSI-type shows. No, really.

(Who cares?)

iphones were used in the new sherlock holmes series. (awesome series so far BTW... but only 3 eps are on netflix :-( ) I also saw some blackberries as well...

reminds me that I haven't watched the 3rd episode of season 2. You could watch season2 streaming on PBS' website in May/June.

reminds me that I haven't watched the 3rd episode of season 2. You could watch season2 streaming on PBS' website in May/June.

Oh cool! thanks for letting me know where I can watch it! any other sources I can watch on an xbox360 though?