• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 alwaysonacoffebreak

alwaysonacoffebreak

Neowinian Senior

• 2,587 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL

Posted 06 August 2012 - 13:15

"The ink lasts depending on the artists skill and your skin. If he barely scratches the surface, black will be green soon."

No. Just...no.

Wrong ink will turn green, right kind of an ink just fades over time, I did my first 7 years back, it's fading a little bit but if done with right ink it won't turn green (maybe in 30-40 years but in that time you should have re-done it anyway)

Where do you people get that nonsense that black ink turns to green? Either find yourself a new "shop" or tell em' to use right ink.

#17 OP Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,427 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 13:22

"The ink lasts depending on the artists skill and your skin. If he barely scratches the surface, black will be green soon." No. Just...no. Wrong ink will turn green, right kind of an ink just fades over time, I did my first 7 years back, it's fading a little bit but if done with right ink it won't turn green (maybe in 30-40 years but in that time you should have re-done it anyway) Where do you people get that nonsense that black ink turns to green? Either find yourself a new "shop" or tell em' to use right ink.

Which is why i'm asking !!! :/

#18 alwaysonacoffebreak

alwaysonacoffebreak

Neowinian Senior

• 2,587 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL

Posted 06 August 2012 - 13:24

I'm going to check out another one in a couple of days anyway, I can ask which ink they are using but as some said already it also depends on the artists not just the ink.

#19 OP Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,427 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 13:32

I'm going to check out another one in a couple of days anyway, I can ask which ink they are using but as some said already it also depends on the artists not just the ink.

:wacko: huh?

anyway I just want feedback on the place I found, based on their uploaded photos!

Found a place called "hunah ku tattoo studio" there facebook is:

www.facebook.com/HunabKuTattoo

Could you fellows check them out and give me your opinion on their stuff? They've got tons of images uploaded.

#20 vetsanctified

sanctified

Your order is meaningless. My chaos is significant.

• 20,983 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5 (very cheap second hand)

Posted 06 August 2012 - 20:09

Draconian, those guys you linked seem to know what they're doing. If you check their Scars photo album you can take a look at their health measures. Everything seems legit.

#21 +scumdogmillionaire

scumdogmillionaire

Neowinian Senior

• 2,610 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 06 August 2012 - 20:32

Draconian, those guys you linked seem to know what they're doing. If you check their Scars photo album you can take a look at their health measures. Everything seems legit.

Yeah, I just looked too. The guy is bagging his tattoo machine which some artists even in the US don't do. I think you'd be ok there.

#22 OP Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,427 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 20:59

Yeah, I just looked too. The guy is bagging his tattoo machine which some artists even in the US don't do. I think you'd be ok there.

Yup, I actually went to the shop and saw someone getting tattooed whilst I was there, which is how I got the facebook profile. You can never be too safe though :p ( Call me paranoid, but hey...).

Now all I have to do is finish my design and book an appointment for saturday!

Thanks again all! Tattoo FAQs at a tech forum :p

#23 OP Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,427 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 16:26

Quick update

Appointment made saturday September 1st. Design WIP.

#24 OP Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,427 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:09

Follow up

Posting pics now at
http://www.neowin.ne...rt/page__st__45

And

http://www.neowin.ne...2/page__st__225

Damn the "fill" Part hurts... My SO got it near the ribs, which supposedly hurts twice as more than the arm and when I was holding her hand, well... I could tell it hurt more than mine! We definitely want to get more ink now!