Full text of the Gay Manifesto!

I just looked it up (best I could find) http://catdir.loc.go...04050074-t.html

took a screenshot of the congressional website that records it in a search as FEB 1987:

<screenshot snipped from quote>

What you linked to there (Carl Whittman's A Gay Manifesto) is a completely different article to what you posted in the initial post of this thread: http://library.gayho...y_Manifesto.htm.

The link you've highlighted in the screenshot is the link I posted earlier, which explains how what you posted in your initial post is satire. See the part which states "The Gay Agenda: How the Conservative Religius Right Created A Lie"? EDIT: See my next post for the actual link to what you've highlighted here.

This specific post of yours proves how you're wrong. What you've posted is satire which you unfortunately haven't understood.

the bat**** crazy things people believe....

I have these straight friends and acquaintances who like to hang around Christian conventions, Christian girls according to them are freaks in bed. So they make it a point to stop by any time something in their area is going on and try to find Christian girls for sex, especially virgin ones. I know people have gotten laid opening the door naked, or pitching a tent, for those Mormon and Adventist recruiters that won't take no for an answer. I guess heterosexual people are conspiring to ruin good Christian girls' morals?

I just looked it up (best I could find) http://catdir.loc.go...04050074-t.html

Someone might have written it once and used it as a justification or whatever for doing some rape. Anders Breivik wrote a manifesto of sorts too to justify or explain his killings. Does that mean every nationalist follows Breivik's manifesto? No.

That manifesto is something probably only very few people have actually read, and even less actually agree with. As a homosexual I can tell you that I absolutely do not agree with pretty much anything in the manifesto. The current stuff with Chick-fil-a is nothing like what's described in the manifesto either. Homosexuals/lesbians/bisexuals and transgenders don't want anything special at all, they just want equality. Men and women should have equal rights. Men who like men and men who like women should have equal rights. A couple consisting of two men should have the same rights as a male/female couple. That is what people want. Chick-fil-a wants the opposite, they provide funding to what are essentially groups blocking equality.

This manifesto is bull****.

And by the way, that link you gave is bull**** too. The manifesto your link refers to there is this one: http://library.gayho...y_Manifesto.htm - one that talks about equality.

And another thing is 'your' manifesto isn't complete. The opening sentence is almost always left out. This should be the opening disclaimer, that was published along with the very original manifesto but later almost always omitted to suit the anti-equality activists:

This essay is an outr?, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

More (and correct) information on the essay/manifesto can be found here: http://www.fordham.e.../pwh/swift1.asp

/end discussion

Someone might have written it once and used it as a justification or whatever for doing some rape. Anders Breivik wrote a manifesto of sorts too to justify or explain his killings. Does that mean every nationalist follows Breivik's manifesto? No.

That manifesto is something probably only very few people have actually read, and even less actually agree with. As a homosexual I can tell you that I absolutely do not agree with pretty much anything in the manifesto. The current stuff with Chick-fil-a is nothing like what's described in the manifesto either. Homosexuals/lesbians/bisexuals and transgenders don't want anything special at all, they just want equality. Men and women should have equal rights. Men who like men and men who like women should have equal rights. A couple consisting of two men should have the same rights as a male/female couple. That is what people want. Chick-fil-a wants the opposite, they provide funding to what are essentially groups blocking equality.

This manifesto is bull****.

And by the way, that link you gave is bull**** too. The manifesto your link refers to there is this one: http://library.gayho...y_Manifesto.htm - one that talks about equality.

interesting. seems like the newer one (the one you linked) is alot friendlier. the 1987 one seems strongly militant.

this is a recent video. the manifesto I found was written back in 1987, the year I graduated from High school. But the text itself is alarming. I guess a better way to explain it, any group has it's should I be safe to say.. zealots? or radicals?

I don't say that all gays (to clarify) are behind this. but the radical group(s) this "appears" for all tense and purposes to be their activity. a full frontal assault.

I never said I hated gays but since being retired due to a physically disabling injury from military service, I've had immense amount of time to research various subjects and came across this, while doing a search for gay,lesbian news search on the internet. at first, I read it an pfft! yeah right. but when i realized it was entered into the congressional record, made me wonder why?

entertaining what you find on the internet

Really? You don't hate gays? Yet in the first post of this thread you write.. and I quote..

this is why we have the chick-fil-A attacks and all the attacks against those who are opposed gays and lesbians. Now I understand why they are soo evil. tell me, is their activity truly about equality anymore?nope!

Why would you state that all gays are "evil" if you didn't have a hidden agenda?

Then you write.

while doing a search for gay,lesbian news search on the internet

Why would you be doing a search for Gay/Lesbian news, then post this "Gay Manifesto" as if it were written by the homosexual devil himself?

Oh you don't hate gays huh? My ass you don't, your actions here on Neowin disprove that one.

Really? You don't hate gays? Yet in the first post of this thread you write.. and I quote..

Why would you state that all gays are "evil" if you didn't have a hidden agenda?

Then you write.

Why would you be doing a search for Gay/Lesbian news, then post this "Gay Manifesto" as if it were written by the homosexual devil himself?

Oh you don't hate gays huh? My ass you don't, your actions here on Neowin disprove that one.

Hate is spelled HATE and I'm able to come out say (if I did) I hate gays by myself. some people try to read between the lines. stop it!

Then you write.

think what you want. as my sergeant taught me once as a young private and applies to you; "it's better to be stupid and say nothing, then open your mouth and remove all doubt."

not once did i ever say i hate gays. you are basing assumptions. let's look at assume it makes an ASS out of U and ME (ASSUME).

interesting. seems like the newer one (the one you linked) is alot friendlier. the 1987 one seems strongly militant.

That isn't newer. The article Ambroos and I linked to was written in 1970. The completely different article you provided in your initial post was written in 1987 by a completely different author.

And another thing, 'your' manifesto isn't complete. The opening sentence is almost always left out. This should be the opening disclaimer, that was published along with the very original manifesto but later almost always omitted to suit the anti-equality activists:

This essay is an outr?, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

More (and correct) information on the essay/manifesto can be found here: http://www.fordham.e.../pwh/swift1.asp

/end discussion

Oh yeah... I remember learning this in gay school. All my fellow gay classmates had to memorize it and to graduate we had to do one of the many evil things we gay people do :rolleyes:

The ignorance is just too much. To think a mature grown-up person could take this seriously... I don't... I can't... I'm speechless :/

• Like 3

Hate is spelled HATE and I'm able to come out say (if I did) I hate gays by myself. some people try to read between the lines. stop it!

think what you want. as my sergeant taught me once as a young private and applies to you; "it's better to be stupid and say nothing, then open your mouth and remove all doubt."

not once did i ever say i hate gays. you are basing assumptions. let's look at assume it makes an ASS out of U and ME (ASSUME).

Take your own words of advice for once. It'll help you removing all doubt ;)

Do you have anything better than resorting to tired old cliches to hide your homophobia?

"Gays are evil" based on a manifesto 3 decades old written by two people. I think the biggest problem here actually isn't your homophobia, it's how astoundingly ignorant you are.

Do you have anything better than resorting to tired old cliches to hide your homophobia?

"Gays are evil" based on a manifesto 3 decades old written by two people. I think the biggest problem here actually isn't your homophobia, it's how astoundingly ignorant you are.

Don't forget it's satire as well.

• Like 2