Nvidia G105M Help

I tried installing Windows 8 Release Preview on my laptop (HP dm3-1132tx) powered by Nvidia G105M and a Intel integrated graphics. When it is using Intel integrated graphics, there is nothing wrong. But when I use the Nvidia card a lot problems with the display. Like entering metro start screen and exiting back to desktop, the background of the metro start screen appears on my desktop wallpaper. To clear it I have to do something to make the display "updates"... Like opening a program to make the screen change. Boot up my computer it cannot display the lock screen (the one you pull up to unlock). It just appear black. I tried using my oem drivers which is very old.... 2009... These things happens. I tried downloading a Windows 8 x64 drivers from Nvidia website and modify the inf file to support my oem graphic card but the same thing happens.

DrVzS.png

My laptop with Nvidia G105M working properfly and perfectly on Windows 8 Release Preview

Do not use OEM driver, download the driver from Geforce.com that is compatible with G105m and Windows 8

• 5 weeks later...