7 posts in this topic

File this under rumor but certainly plausible. The fan site Nokia Innovations is reporting that the alleged Nokia prototype phone that was leaked last night is in fact the Nokia

There is no way that's an 800. The top and bottom bezel are a lot thinner, the slot for the earpiece speaker is in the glass rather than in the bezel, the nokia logo is over to the right, rather than centred.

Looks a lot like my next phone :)

1 person likes this

There is no way that's an 800. The top and bottom bezel are a lot thinner, the slot for the earpiece speaker is in the glass rather than in the bezel, the nokia logo is over to the right, rather than centred.

Looks a lot like my next phone :)

Right which is why it could be a 810 with a bigger screen? Maybe they next 900 will be even bigger then? It seems like more higher end phones are now going to 4.6" screens, so maybe Nokia will follow and have the 810 or w/e at 4.3"? Guess we'll know in September either way.

Screw the iPhone, couldn't care less about it anymore. What Nokia has in store next is far more exiting! :D

It looks the same. why would this be the next lumina. maybe I'm the only one but I was expecting a little different design from nokia. Maybe not a radical overhaul but not something that looks the same. I also think that this is either Nokia showing current Lumina owners what their OS will look like or its a in house device running Windows 8 and maybe they are hoping this pressures MS to let them put Win 8 on the current devices. Not likely but something to think about.

Would it be worthwhile someone making an official thread for all rumours/confirmed features, screenshots etc etc??

Would it be worthwhile someone making an official thread for all rumours/confirmed features, screenshots etc etc??

I suppose once we're close to the official WP8 reveal in September we can have an Official thread to talk about all of that.

1 person likes this