Sony gamescom conference

Sony has just announced that it will stream its Gamescom 2012 conference live. Find out how you can watch it here.

Sony-Logo1.jpg

Announced on
, by Sonydesigner Joey Rabbitt, you can view the conference over at

The feed will go live Tuesday 14 August 2012 at 19:00 CET / 18:00 BST / 03:00 Sydney (Wed).

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/08/sony-gamescom-conference-watch-it-live/

The E3 conference was a bore indeed. I hope something exciting happens at this conference. I know its a longshot but maybe something on the Playstation 4?

If they announced anything regarding the PS4 I'll be annoyed. They need to talk about the Vita, the PS4 can wait given the games coming out in the near future for the PS3 from their first parties. That's not to say that I don't want the PS4 to come by the way, just that they have more important things to be talking to the public about.

Hope it's a decent showing today, I'd be happy with some new Last of Us footage, Beyond footage and the new Vita firmware update for PS1 games (sadly don't own my Vita any more just now though). Not expecting any shockers.

Hope it's a decent showing today, I'd be happy with some new Last of Us footage, Beyond footage and the new Vita firmware update for PS1 games (sadly don't own my Vita any more just now though). Not expecting any shockers.

Yes, some new Last of Us footage would be great. I was impressed by last month's 3-minute cinematic clip:

Think they will be revealing the slim PS3 and some more Wonderbook talk, hopefully some interesting titles for the Vita as well, GOW or Gran Turismo would be nice.

Good conference, I urge those disappointed with E3 to give it a shot (even more new IPs announced).

You certainly can't say Sony lack creativity.

I also challenge someone like MS to do the Crossbuy package, great news (especially with Battle Royale).

Good conference, I urge those disappointed with E3 to give it a shot (even more new IPs announced).

You certainly can't say Sony lack creativity.

I also challenge someone like MS to do the Crossbuy package, great news (especially with Battle Royale).

Where can one get a summary, or watch the conference itself?