Document shows full extent of iPhone's influence on Samsung UI design

Oh please. I highly doubt anyone here is a Galaxy Sheep as YOU so put it and the first time I ever even heard that comment.

It's okay if people here constantly call Apple users "iFans" or "iSheep" but you're suddenly up in arms when I say "Galaxy Sheep"? You can cry me a river.

Great about Android is that we can change manufacturers and try other companies and not be locked it to the same look/style. Most people who have used Android for a little while have used other manufacturers other than Samsung. Besides, comparing Apple fans against anyone else is really no comparison. Die hard Apple fans are the worse...and I will add "in my experience" since I am sure someone here will take offense.

Funny thing about that is many people seem to hate all those custom looks and rather have stock Android. About the rest: Love the display of double standards you uphold.

I've owned an iOS device before, never had a Samsung phone. Seems to me Android fans are more capable of being open minded than the apple fans in my experience anyway.

Please spare me the nonsense. Even stopped to think not everyone identifies him/herself with the product he/she owns? Guess not. Beyond that people switch brands all the time. Quite frankly this whole debate of which fans are worse is just sad. Everyone who blindly follows and relates to a company like it's a close friend needs a reality check. Whether it involving Apple, Google, Microsoft or something else is irrelevant. They're all just as bad.

So why aren't you saying the same thing to the Apple fans that are sitting here berating Samsung? I think I smell the foul stench of hypocrisy.

So why aren't you saying the same thing to the Apple fans that are sitting here berating Samsung? I think I smell the foul stench of hypocrisy.

It seemed like you already more than covered that part. Where were you criticizing the Samsung/Google fans? All I read was "Apple fans" this and "iFans" that. Must be yourself you're smelling...