Youtube on Xoom not working with Dlink DIR-655 Router

I just got a Dlink DIR-655 router. I've set it up the way I had my previous router but I've run into a problem:

Youtube on my Xoom android table (with Jelly Bean) won't play anything. I can search and browse but when I want to watch a video it will just spin and it won't even time out. I have a similar problem with download apps and updates with Google Play.

I broadcast in N and G (though I would prefer to limit it to N) and I have WPA-Personal security with TKIP & AES. I tried setting it up with N exclusively but had the same results.

Any ideas? I've searched the Google but can't find any good details.

Will it connect if you disable the security all together does it connect? We need to at least try to narrow down the problem. If it connects with no security, try a couple different security set ups. Any reason you can't use WPA2? Try WPA2 with AES N-Only, WPA2 with AES G+N, etc.

I restored all default settings on the router and then disabled all security. I turned on N exclusively. Browsing on the tablet works, Youtube and streaming video does not (although I can still browse videos via the Youtube app). I switched to G and had the same result. Mac filtering was turned on and I reserved the IPs that my PC and tablet use (I had to ensure some minute level of security, but those settings should not affect streaming video...right?).

Before that I tried various security settings and combinations, all to no avail, include AES with N and G+N.

Meanwhile, streaming video on my PC is great. Things are loading faster and skipping ahead is a lot better. But if I can't get the wireless streaming to work on my tablet then this goes back to the store :(

I want to rollback the firmware to the stock (I updated it to the latest from the Dlink site when I did the initial setup) but I can't find good procedures for that so far.

Quick follow up; I actually just managed to revert back to the stock firmware (in my case it's version 2.00NA) and now streaming video on my tablet is working. I've tried it with G and N and both have worked normally, so far. I'm going to check again tonight and then start adding security and see what happens.