• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Reverend Spam

Reverend Spam

Neowinian Senior

• 3,930 posts
  • Phone: Droid Bionic

Posted 13 August 2012 - 00:26

Meh..... I don't buy it... I mean, it can streamline communications for a mild to moderate increase, but the higher we get in internet speed, the more we approach the throughput and processing power of modern machines... Yes, computers can theoretically process info in GB/Second, but given that your computer will be processing both local and remote information, you're still going to fill up the local bandwidth even faster with faster/multiple internet connections.... At some point, it might even create a bottleneck in the CPU, or the Motherboard, or the hard drive..... So yeah... this is all well and good to a point, but the faster our internet connections get, the harder it is going to be to actually make use of it all.

#17 Guest_LiquidCrystalMeth_*

Guest_LiquidCrystalMeth_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:38

Also this "program" would do, if it did work, would just allow you to blow through your data allowance across multiple devices

Sweeeeeet

#18 riotmichael

riotmichael

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:33

lets see how many SSL site break. I had a hardware load balancer I had to turn it off on most SSL sites as the IP address would change.

#19 cork1958

cork1958

Neowinian

• 7,997 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:07

It doesn't take much of a rocket scientist or even a lousy computer geek to call this rubbish, right off the get go!!

Almost had me rolling on floor :rofl: