Poll: Who will you vote for

Poll: U.S. Presidential election  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate will you vote for?

• Barack Obama
    • Mitt Romney
    • I'm not American, but I'd vote Obama
    • I'm not American, but I'd vote Romney
    • I don't like either candidate, but I'll vote Obama
    • I don't like either candidate, but I'll vote Romney
    • I don't like either candidate, so I'm not voting
    • I couldn't care less about Politics

I couldn't care less. This country was bought, sold and paid for a long time ago. This sh*t they shuffle around every four years doesn't mean jack.

The fact that the past decade has shown how quickly down the tubes everything went should be evidence to the contrary. Nobody in office is perfect, but some are certainly less worse than others.

"I couldn't care less about Politics" is the most dumb proposition. Effectively, people like this do not realize that they are saying that they don't mind a cactus up their arse

Let the poll decide that.

Realistically? It's a two-horse race.

"I couldn't care less about Politics" is the most dumb proposition. Effectively, people like this do not realize that they are saying that they don't mind a cactus up their arse

Apparently, quite a few people love cacti up their arses. :laugh:

If I voted for anyone, it will be a write-in for Ron Paul ;)

And if anybody is interested, I do not want to see another 4 years of Obama, but Romney has no appeal either.

Non US, Libertarian Party, I despise the way Obama runs a smear campaign and the way he's responsible for making it so you need billions just to be in for a shot, although ironically now theres a chance the same tactics he used of running to the private sector for funding is now going to bite him in the ass.

Non US, Libertarian Party, I despise the way Obama runs a smear campaign and the way he's responsible for making it so you need billions just to be in for a shot, although ironically now theres a chance the same tactics he used of running to the private sector for funding is now going to bite him in the ass.

How is Obama responsible for making it so you need billions to be in for a shot? I mean, sure, Obama was very successful in raising funds in 2008, but that was a very grassroots campaign. The 2008 election wasn't down to money... at least not money from major corporations... he won in an absolute landslide. It wasn't even close.

It sounds like you're blaming Obama for the 'Citizens United' Supreme Court ruling... it's Mitt Romney that believes that corporations are people and should be able to provide unlimited campaign contributions...

It seems that those of non-American origin know more about politics than Americans do. Sad.

No they don't, because they all think voting for Obama is a good idea.