Would you buy anything from Microsoft after Windows 8?

Would you buy any of these  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy any of theses or notthing from MS?

• I would Buy Windows 8
    • I will not upgrade to Windows 8
    • I will not purchase anything again from Microsoft Because what happen to Windows 8, Please Explain in Post
    • I will not Purchase Windows 8 or Windows 9 is a disaster, Please Explain in Post

This is a childish thread.

"I don't like one OS so I'm never buying any of the unrelated products from this company again."

The poll is overwhelmingly bias and the thread title is written by a particularly uneducated ten year old, or at least it reads like it.

LMAO I liked the title. I would choose first option only if.... the price is right (Y)

I do have Windows 7 Ultimate license and I won't be missing much if I don't get to use ?50 apps from the app store.

Lets see. I'm getting Windows 8 Pro for my home PCs, a couple Surface RTs if they're available at the rumored $200 along with touch covers in several colors, the Wedge keyboard and the mouse, oh and a Windows Phone 8 device and prolly Xbox 720 when it comes out.

But you can't have that on a tablet or mobile device, the idea is to unify the UX, not separate it.

And yet on 'low res' devices like phone and slates, WP8 is a different OS with superior mobility features. So only kinda unified, and not where it counts (the new market).

MS still has the strongest portfolio going, Win8 doesn't change that. HyperV changes alone will push increased Server adoption and the new Exchange/Sharepoint combo is no slouch either. A few duds doesn't kill the brand. Some of the 'bigger' store/WinRT changes that we don't know how they will turn could quickly sour my love of the brand (if they go too closed).

That and their current privacy policy on Skydrive, thats a huge potential headache. If I can't trust their ecosystem, there is little want to choose their new software/devices.

Oh god. Not this again.

Dear moderators, please censorship every new (about to be created) topic title about Windows 8 and make it so it can't be posted. :/

I'm personally pretty excited about it but I'd wait till we start to see some Windows 8 devices out that really take advantage of it such as touch screens and/or multi-touch pads using the software someone mentioned earlier in the thread. The problem is that we've only seen the software but I'm sure once the hardware gets out there the reception will change.

And yet on 'low res' devices like phone and slates, WP8 is a different OS with superior mobility features. So only kinda unified, and not where it counts (the new market).

Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 share a good portion of code. Developers can port their apps with little modification needed.

Oh god. Not this again.

Dear moderators, please censorship every new (about to be created) topic title about Windows 8 and make it so it can't be posted. :/

could you just not "click" on it? I regularly "not click" things I don't want to read about.

I still find it odd people here cannot see the bigger picture with regards to Windows 8. Take a look at the Microsoft's offerings, and you can see Windows 8 is just a small piece of a bigger puzzle. When you put them all together, everything fits. Microsoft is the first company to have a completely unified experience across all its services. If they can successfully market this, it'll be a runaway hit with consumers and businesses. This is why we have Start in Windows 8. This is why we boot directly to Start in Windows 8. This is why we have Modern in Windows 8. All of this would have been impossible to do without the changes in the OS.

I still find it odd people here cannot see the bigger picture with regards to Windows 8. Take a look at the Microsoft's offerings, and you can see Windows 8 is just a small piece of a bigger puzzle. When you put them all together, everything fits. Microsoft is the first company to have a completely unified experience across all its services. If they can successfully market this, it'll be a runaway hit with consumers and businesses. This is why we have Start in Windows 8. This is why we boot directly to Start in Windows 8. This is why we have Modern in Windows 8. All of this would have been impossible to do without the changes in the OS.

I see the bigger picture but I don't think Windows 8 is worth upgrading too, wait when they put more into the Operating System in the future versions. this like Windows Me. fail.

Me was fail because it was horribly unstable, sorry that doesn't apply.

Win8 is rock solid, faster than previous OS, and better and more efficient when you adapt to the workflow of it.which doesn't mean ou have to use metro apps on the desktop btw.

I have no plans to move any of my computers to Windows 8, except my Tablet.

As for other things ? Sure.. I like their mice, their keyboards aren't bad.. Office has been good though I'm not a huge fan of the new one..

One product that I'm not a fan of is not enough to make me not deal with the company.. if it was, I wouldn't be able to purchase anything from anyone.

Microsoft is a company that makes a large spectrum of products: some of them are good, some of them turn out to be bad.

I bought crappy products from Microsoft and I have been dissappointed, I bought good products and I have been using them quite happily.

It is not because Windows 8 does not fit my needs that I am going to black-list Microsoft

If I need to for clients.... of course.

Me was fail because it was horribly unstable, sorry that doesn't apply.

Win8 is rock solid, faster than previous OS, and better and more efficient when you adapt to the workflow of it.which doesn't mean ou have to use metro apps on the desktop btw.

It was great for an HTPC. I may very well get a Surface tablet or if something comes better first then I might get that. Hopefully it's not too expensive so i don't have to lact8 for windows 8 or do some other crazy thing LOL.