[PC Game deal] HAWX 2 only

HAWX2 is nothing like the first, just to get in early.

It made me sad :(

Yeah, that's what I've gathered too from numerous reviews but I'm gonna give it a shot for ?1 because I've just finished Ace Combat 6 and need moar combat flight simulators :p

ordered - $1.13 - thank you OP.

now how does one get this thing? (no email yet)

You supposedly sign in to uPlay client using your ubi account details and it appears in the games section, but nothing for me yet either

You supposedly sign in to uPlay client using your ubi account details and it appears in the games section, but nothing for me yet either

And that right there is why im avoiding this. Yet another "steam" clone with a bucket load of drm issues.

• Like 1

And that right there is why im avoiding this. Yet another "steam" clone with a bucket load of drm issues.

Yea that's why I don't use steam or uPlay but for ?1 who cares

HAWX2 is nothing like the first, just to get in early.

It made me sad :(

For 1? it might as well be Minesweeper...

Got confirmation. It has appeared in the client. Download's kind of slow, though.

oh cool - thank you.

the digitalriver find my order thing is pants though

You got the actual game already or just paid for it ?

Still nothing appeared here yet

now that u mention... i got 2 emails, one about my new uplay account created and the invoice email telling me that the order was placed and payment made... still no email with serial key! and i cant test uplay cause im on linux.. damn!!!

now that u mention... i got 2 emails, one about my new uplay account created and the invoice email telling me that the order was placed and payment made... still no email with serial key! and i cant test uplay cause im on linux.. damn!!!

Order Status: Order Pending Payment

I paid already :angry:

Order Status: Order Pending Payment

I paid already :angry:

Used PayPal? I did. Here's what I get at shop.ubi.com website under my order history:

Order Details

Order Number: 1505573282X

Order Date: 8/16/2012

Billing Address: Guilherme Bonicontro

Rua Gutemberg de Campos

Bauru

17030-XXX

BR

Tom Clancy?s H.A.W.X.? 2 Deluxe Edition

• Serial Key: Your activation key will be delivered in your Order Confirmation email or the email sent to you when your pre-order releases. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • PC
  • Other

I got my serial key on that screen.. didnt tested tough.. (obviously i have replaced it with X's) hehe

One thing I dont know is if i'll need this serial code + activation (which i dont have) or just this serial is good to go

Used PayPal? I did. Here's what I get at shop.ubi.com website under my order history:

Order Details

Order Number: 1505573282X

Order Date: 8/16/2012

Billing Address: Guilherme Bonicontro

Rua Gutemberg de Campos

Bauru

17030-XXX

BR

Tom Clancy?s H.A.W.X.? 2 Deluxe Edition

• Serial Key: Your activation key will be delivered in your Order Confirmation email or the email sent to you when your pre-order releases. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • PC
  • Other

I got my serial key on that screen.. didnt tested tough.. (obviously i have replaced it with X's) hehe

One thing I dont know is if i'll need this serial code + activation (which i dont have) or just this serial is good to go

Under Order history mine says No orders, but I don't want to order it again and (I know its only ?1) be charged twice

If I put my order number into the search thing it shows that I bought it

Meh, if it arrives it arrives, I'd probably only play it once anyway :p