Pineapple: Legitimate pizza topping or not?

265 members have voted

1. 1. Is pineapple a legitimate pizza topping?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's a crime against humanity.
    • I don't like pizza.
    • No, I'm normal like Timan and only eat cheese on my pizza

I might not order it when I go to an Italian restaurant - they give you really dirty looks if you do - but I enjoy pineapple on a pizza. Yes, it's a legitimate topping in my opinion.

The thing that ****es me off the most about pineapple on pizza is that when the pizza's temperature drops to a nice eating temperature, the pineapple is always still scalding hot. If you wait for the pineapple to cool, the rest is now too cold. Damn you pineapple!

The thing that ****es me off the most about pineapple on pizza is that when the pizza's temperature drops to a nice eating temperature, the pineapple is always still scalding hot. If you wait for the pineapple to cool, the rest is now too cold. Damn you pineapple!

People wait for their pizza to cool? I somehow just end up burning the roof of my mouth every time so it's a non-issue.

• Like 2

People wait for their pizza to cool? I somehow just end up burning the roof of my mouth every time so it's a non-issue.

I know with Freschetta (the only freezer pizza I can stand, at least thats readily available here) their normal pizzas you need to, the brick ones you don't.

And now I'm hungry. Damn you Internet! ;)

NO! Pineapple does not belong on a pizza.

Just cheese, black olives, sasuage and pepperoni are the legit toppings. Everything else is extra and not needed.