1) Save the VB script somewhere on your computer ( I recommend documents)
2) Press Windows key + R type Notepad and press enter
3) In Notepad type out the path of the vb file. Example (c:\users\owner\documents\test.vbs
4) Click File / Save As
5) Drop down save as type and choose all files. Now choose a location for your file.
6) For the file name call it desktop (or whatever you want).bat
7) Now go to the home screen and search for schedule, you will find it under settings under "Schedule Tasks"
8) Left click "Task Scheduler library" on the left hand side"
9) On the Right side, right click and choose "New Scheduled Task"
10) For name call it whatever you want.
11) click on the Trigger tab then click "New"
12) drop down "Begin tasks" and select "at log on"
13) click ok
14) Click the actions tab
15) Click "new" and then click "Browse"
16) Locate your new Bat file and double click it
17 ) then click ok
18) Click the conditions tab
19) If you are on a laptop you may want to uncheck "Start only if the computer is on AC power" (if you are on a laptop)
20) Click Ok and then close the Task Scheduler
21) All that is left to do is go to the home screen and move the desktop icon to the top left corner.
Now reboot and see if it works.