Rosie O'Donnell reveals she had a heart attack

Two wrongs don't make a right, but any chance you can take a shot a republicans, you take it. Stay classy

Even more amusing is that he has such venom for Republicans, yet he has no dog in that fight being Canadian.

Had this been Willard Mitchell Romney, they'd be up in arms crying...

Careful now, you know using full names of the candidates is racist/hate speech. Why do you hate mormons?

Back to the topic...reveling in anyone's misfortune in life whether it be health issues or otherwise just because you disagree with their politics is pretty low.

• Like 2

I feel bad that she had a heart attack. I hope she's doing better. Get well Rosie!

Everyone knows I am Pro-Arms. I'm even a member of the NRA. So what if Rosie is Anti-Arms person. That in my opinion has nothing to do with her health.

Again I say: Get Well Rosie!!!

I feel bad that she had a heart attack. I hope she's doing better. Get well Rosie!

Everyone knows I am Pro-Arms. I'm even a member of the NRA. So what if Rosie is Anti-Arms person. That in my opinion has nothing to do with her health.

Again I say: Get Well Rosie!!!

When she uses her fame to try to disarm me and take away my ability to defend myself if needed then I have no respect for that woman, the sooner she shuts up the better, cold as it sounds that's how I feel. As a recent thread proves the police can't protect you all the time and have no obligation to do so. I hate that innocent people die just as much as the next person but i'd like to have a chance not to become a statistic for rosie and others to use, oh I forgot they'd still use the statistic against pro gunners even if it was a self defense situation. Any way I have no sympathy for her.

Plus politics aside, she done this to her self, no one is to blame but her.

• Like 1

When she uses her fame to try to disarm me and take away my ability to defend myself if needed then I have no respect for that woman, the sooner she shuts up the better, cold as it sounds that's how I feel. As a recent thread proves the police can't protect you all the time and have no obligation to do so. I hate that innocent people die just as much as the next person but i'd like to have a chance not to become a statistic for rosie and others to use, oh I forgot they'd still use the statistic against pro gunners even if it was a self defense situation. Any way I have no sympathy for her.

Then why start the thread?

Then why start the thread?

It wasn't out of sympathy, hence the comment about sending a dozen pizza's to her as a get well gift and the pictures.

You and I have similar values, not totally the same, but similar. But we all have our opinions. This is one of mine.

It wasn't out of sympathy, hence the comment about sending a dozen pizza's to her as a get well gift and the pictures.

Ah so you started it to make fun of her for having a differing view and to push gun discussion. Cool.

• Like 1

Ah so you started it to make fun of her for having a differing view and to push gun discussion. Cool.

No, its news, shes a celeb. Doesn't mean I couldn't add my opinion on the matter though, does it?

So if Mitt Romney had a heart attack no one would mention politics? Rosie is known for her stance on guns as is Romney with politics, people would of course comment on his politics.

Her stance on guns has ZERO to do with her having a heart attack. You didn't start a thread to bash her about guns, you started a thread about her heart attack and derailed it within the very first post about guns (which seems to be the newest record now). If Romney had a heart attack and someone else brought in his politics, that person would be equally wrong.

Retarded thread is retarded.

She makes herself VERY vocal about gun control, she uses her fame to push an agenda. As such SHE intrinsically linked herself with the issue.

She is VERY vocal about homosexuality too, don't see the OP bringing that subject up.

thread cleaned

You should prob clean the thread title up as well given that it's really not relating to the direction the OP intended the thread to go in.

When she uses her fame to try to disarm me and take away my ability to defend myself if needed then I have no respect for that woman, the sooner she shuts up the better, cold as it sounds that's how I feel.

But why should Rosie shut up when she lives in a country where she can freely voice her opinion? To me, it sounds like someone doesn't like it when others have a different view. She has a right to her opinion, just like you have a right to bear arms and post photos of said arms all over the Internet. You know, people do things that I don't really agree with too, but it's their right to do so, and I once took an oath to defend that right.

Plus politics aside, she done this to her self, no one is to blame but her.

Was she blaming anyone other than herself? Plus, heart attacks have nothing to do with one's political affiliation, so there was no need for the attack images or whining about her trying to take your rights away when she has no power to do so.

But why should Rosie shut up when she lives in a country where she can freely voice her opinion? To me, it sounds like someone doesn't like it when others have a different view. She has a right to her opinion, just like you have a right to bear arms and post photos of said arms all over the Internet. You know, people do things that I don't really agree with too, but it's their right to do so, and I once took an oath to defend that right.

Was she blaming anyone other than herself? Plus, heart attacks have nothing to do with one's political affiliation, so there was no need for the attack images or whining about her trying to take your rights away when she has no power to do so.

She has the right to say what she wants that's true. But do I have to like it? No. She has the power of media (television) to do so and a mass audience. She may not have the power her self to take any rights away but she has the power to persuade people to her point of view through the media.

She has the right to say what she wants that's true. But do I have to like it? No. She has the power of media (television) to do so and a mass audience. She may not have the power her self to take any rights away but she has the power to persuade people to her point of view through the media.

Not when no one watches her shows

She's a hack, a has been and has no real media power to persuade anyone, at least not anyone of importance. No one is saying you have to like what she or anyone else says but suggesting she shouldn't speak out because you don't like what she says is nothing more then suggesting censorship. So unless you are willing to censor yourself or others with who share your view, don't suggest to censor someone with an opposing view. It's hypocritical to do other wise.

She's a hack, a has been and has no real media power to persuade anyone, at least not anyone of importance. No one is saying you have to like what she or anyone else says but suggesting she shouldn't speak out because you don't like what she says is nothing more then suggesting censorship. So unless you are willing to censor yourself or others with who share your view, don't suggest to censor someone with an opposing view. It's hypocritical to do other wise.

The sooner she shuts up the better, that's my story and i'm sticking to it. She won't shut up,i'm not forcing her to shut up but the sooner the better.

When she uses her fame to try to disarm me and take away my ability to defend myself if needed then I have no respect for that woman

You need the ability to defend yourself? From what? What scare you that much? Don't have any cops where you live?

Wow, as if guns where the solution to everything.

You need the ability to defend yourself? From what? What scare you that much? Don't have any cops where you live?

Wow, as if guns where the solution to everything.

I'm not scared of anything, why should I be? Taking precautions and having tools that would aid my self defense does not mean i'm scared. When seconds count the cops are minutes away.

Not really surprising, considering her weight issue over the years... Good that she's ok though... They're always talking about people going to the emergency room for everything, but *shrugs* you never know... Look at the kid who scraped his knee and ended up dying from flesh eating bacteria... Hell, they didn't even catch it in time.. So yeah, she's super smart and super lucky. :)