Person of Interest (Season 2)

Person of Interest 2.01
Root (Amy Acker) has Finch (Michael Emerson) in a compromising position on the season premiere of PERSON OF INTEREST, scheduled to air Thursday, September 27 at 9/8c on the CBS Television Network

uDTJR.jpg

Lol, I love how they flipped all the items on the shelves backwards so you wouldn't see any logos/trademarks. I can't wait for s2 to start though, damn cliffhanger to s1.

• Like 2

Lol, I love how they flipped all the items on the shelves backwards so you wouldn't see any logos/trademarks. I can't wait for s2 to start though, damn cliffhanger to s1.

Nice observation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TAws7.jpg

Person of Interest has scored another Lostie.

Mark Pellegrino, who recently appeared on NBC?s Revolution, will guest in an upcoming episode, creator Jonathan Nolan said today during the show?s panel at New York Comic-Con, which was moderated by EW?s Ken Tucker. The actor, who starred alongside Person of Interest?s Michael Emerson on ABC?s Lost, will play the head of a publishing empire.

Pellegrino joins the ranks of several Lost vets who have guest starred on Person of Interest. Alan Dale appeared in the eighth episode of the first season and Ken Leung appeared in the second season premiere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This has quickly become one of my favourite TV shows. I was overjoyed when it was renewed, and hopefully it comes back for season three!

This a highly rated show with tons of viewers. AFAIK they'd have to be mad to cancel it.

If it was on Fox, you know, you'd have reason to worry.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...