Old STUFF! - we dont ever want to get rid of :)

Had an idea. Why not have a thread full of OLD STUFF we own!! :D

Like old phones, computers, monitors, consoles, hardware, tvs, general old computer stuff.

Also include old/classic cars.

Watches/clocks/paintings/collections.

out of date stuff ie newer versions etc. :)

Just anything OLD. I originally wanted to start this just for gadgets and computer related stuff but may as well have all old stuff.

I saw a picture of a phone on theverge that kicked off nostalgia and wanting to dig deep to find more old stuff.

So for now, I have a Nokia 7600 i think it is called, will look later for it and take a picture but this bad boy. Also have a SNES, 2 commodore 64 and god knows what else at my parents, but let the old stuff posting commence :)

EDIT: Lets change it to old stuff we dont want to get rid of :D

i still have a 20 year old t-shirt that I love. It is ripped (the fabric is so old) but I love it .... It says I (heart) HK (with the characters on it too) ...

I have an old Apple IIe and an Atari 2600 in storage. I even still have an old Motorola DynaTAC 8000X in there some where. Are those old enough?

I changed it to old stuff we dont ever want to get rid of. All specifications I posted is still ok. Although...going to edit it again to include general OUT OF DATE stuff we dont want to get rid of

I still have my ColecoVision, my first console. It's broken but I can't bring myself to get rid of it so it sits boxed up in storage. My NES, SNES, N64 and Dreamcast (my last console). The 8-track stereo system my dad bought a year after I was born now has a place of pride in my bedroom. I still remember listening to tapes on it when I was barely old enough to work the controls. I had a Master Merlin game as a kid and it vanished long ago, but I bought a replacement on eBay a while back. As you can probably tell by now I'm kind of sentimental.

I've got a Panasonic video cartridge player, an early type of VCR that used EIAJ-2 cartridges. A Commodore 64, TI-99/4A, an IBM PC/XT and my trusty Powerbook 1400c laptop. The keyboard that I'm typing on right now was made in 1987 so I guess that counts too. There's a Philco tube radio on my bookshelf made in the 1930s that still works great. Lots of old records including 78s and two stacks of 45s, old tapes, etc. My Sony walkman (cassette).

• Like 2

I still have my ColecoVision, my first console. It's broken but I can't bring myself to get rid of it so it sits boxed up in storage. My NES, SNES, N64 and Dreamcast (my last console). The 8-track stereo system my dad bought a year after I was born now has a place of pride in my bedroom. I still remember listening to tapes on it when I was barely old enough to work the controls. I had a Master Merlin game as a kid and it vanished long ago, but I bought a replacement on eBay a while back. As you can probably tell by now I'm kind of sentimental.

I've got a Panasonic video cartridge player, an early type of VCR that used EIAJ-2 cartridges. A Commodore 64, TI-99/4A, an IBM PC/XT and my trusty old Powerbook 1400c laptop. The keyboard that I'm typing on right now was made in 1987 so I guess that counts too. There's a Philco tube radio on my bookshelf made in the 1930s that still works great.

I think we have a winner here
  • Like 3

I think we have a winner here

definitely!!

I still have my SNES and games, don't want to get rid of that, it's like throwing away your childhood... along with old toys and stuff still all stored at my parents house

I agree! It really is like that lol Mine doesnt work anymore but I still have it

Original Zune (30GB Brown Brick type)

Celeron Laptop

P4 Desktop

HTC Touch (WM6)

and my dad's P1 Desktop with ~4GB HDD (after bad sectors, don't remember exact), 16MB RAM, CRT Monitor, with Win95 Certificate of Authenticity and manual.

Original Zune (30GB Brown Brick type)

Celeron Laptop

P4 Desktop

HTC Touch (WM6)

and my dad's P1 Desktop with ~4GB HDD (after bad sectors, don't remember exact), 16MB RAM, CRT Monitor, with Win95 Certificate of Authenticity and manual.

YES!! :D

I think this thread would be a lot better if people posted photos of the items they are saying they have. I mean, I could come on here and spout off about how I have got this and that old products when in reality I have none of it.

I had nothing else to do so I took a few photos of what I had within reach. To keep in the spirit of things I used my crappy 12 year old digital camera. :laugh:

Outdated Processors

Misc Computer Stuff

TI-99/4A Computer

IBM PC Keyboard

Some old Games

Powerbook 1400

8-Track Stereo

Philco Radio

Master Merlin

A couple pictures of some of my ISA and PCI cards I took a few years ago.

Panasonic Video Cartridge Player, this one isn't mine but it's the model I have.

I forgot I also have a Member's Only jacket in my closet. It wasn't mine, honest!