Old STUFF! - we dont ever want to get rid of :)

I still have my 16 (almost 17) year old Adidas reversible coat. It's one of the best I've owned, and other than some zipper issues is like brand new. Once I have enough cash I want to get the zippers repaired on it though. If I fixed that you'd never know it was that old.

I also keep a lot of swag and stuff from various betas and things I've been on.

Oh yeah and tech stuff.

I have a Commodore 64, an IBM 286 with 20MB hard drive (running a stripped down Win 3.11 with Best of Windows Entertainment Pack), Telegames, NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, Atari 7200, Sega Genesis, etc.

Heck even my current desktop and all its parts are 6 years old...although I don't know if that fits into the want to keep category. I'd love to replace it...and well yeah maybe still keep it for a server or something.

Oh and my Halo 3 Zune 30...signed by Marty O'Donnell. I can even provide a picture for that one. (It also has a copy of ODST signed by the Bungie crew in that pic)

117.jpg

I had nothing else to do so I took a few photos of what I had within reach. To keep in the spirit of things I used my crappy 12 year old digital camera. :laugh:

Outdated Processors

Misc Computer Stuff

TI-99/4A Computer

IBM PC Keyboard

Some old Games

Powerbook 1400

8-Track Stereo

Philco Radio

Master Merlin

A couple pictures of some of my ISA and PCI cards I took a few years ago.

Panasonic Video Cartridge Player, this one isn't mine but it's the model I have

I wish I still had our IBM PC jr, we had about 10 TI 99/4A's with ALL the expansion stuff and pretty much every floppy and cartridge made for it at one point too.. about 10yrs ago we threw them away :/ I think we had the same modem you have in that one pic too... was that a 300 baud one with the old 25 pin serial connector on it and a ton of red LED lights on the front?

• Like 2

I think we had the same modem you have in that one pic too... was that a 300 baud one with the old 25 pin serial connector on it and a ton of red LED lights on the front?

That one is originally a 28.8 (later flashed to 56k), but I believe their older modems may have used that same design. The white one is a 56k v92.

SGI Indigo 2 :)

Oh and a Super Nintendo! Boxed complete with the original superscope.

I got a 1962 stereo vacuum tube magnavox phonegraph console....

I got a 1964 klh 11 portable record player made in the usa

I got a 1963 fisher 800c tube vacuum tube stereo reciever

I also collect 8bit and 16bit games

I think this thread would be a lot better if people posted photos of the items they are saying they have. I mean, I could come on here and spout off about how I have got this and that old products when in reality I have none of it.

I agree with you, but unless YOU want to dig through the boxes in the attic and basement, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Here's a pic just for you though. :p

1000644x.jpg

Here's a closer shot for everyone else:

1000645n.jpg

From left to right: 486DX-33, DX2-50, DX2-66, P166, IBM/Cyrix P-200, another P133

Why I keep them, don't know.

Also have a Amiga A500 w/250MB HDD, 1084S monitor, but I'm not dragging it out of the basement. And yes it works perfectly.

My old PC videogames. My mother threw some of them away years ago, I will NEVER do or tolerate the same thing again from anyone. ANYONE.....

Super Nintendo stuff. Can't let go of it, ever. Especially since my Super Nintendo is a genetic mutation immune from yellowing.

super.jpg

super2.jpg

huh, didn't know Super Famicom games fit into the SNES slot, always thought they made them different shapes so you couldn't do that as a type of region lock *lol*

huh, didn't know Super Famicom games fit into the SNES slot, always thought they made them different shapes so you couldn't do that as a type of region lock *lol*

You are correct, there are a couple of tabs inside that prevent the cart from physically getting inserted. I just melted mine down and haven't had any problems getting imports to work.

You are correct, there are a couple of tabs inside that prevent the cart from physically getting inserted. I just melted mine down and haven't had any problems getting imports to work.

smart :shiftyninja:

Atari 800XL computer and TRS-80 Model 100 (runs on 4-AA batteries :cool: )

Pics are not mine but wanted to post for those that don't know what they look like. :$

post-126534-0-28641600-1346089434.jpg

post-126534-0-27648700-1346089456.jpg

:woot: I also have an Atari 800XL in working condition with joy sticks, tape drive, pen/slate with bunch of games like Pac Man and Commanders. Also have a tape of BASIC.

Also got a shelf full of these

post-32221-1258993988_thumb.jpg