Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

ABC and Disney/Marvel are same company so it made for easy doing :p

Yes, that's pretty much the reason it's on ABC, and also kinda squashes any notion of not having money to produce whatever the hell they want or pay pretty much any actor some money to be on the show :p

I'm enjoying the show so far.  It's not the best thing ever, but it's entertaining and keeping my interest.

For a minute or two there, I was thinking "WTH!? Magneto!?!?"

Then I saw the humans and realised, "Naaaaaaaah".

Damn you! You both elated and crushed me at the same time! *shakes fist*

I'm liking the show so far...

I know it's the wrong universe but I keep waiting for Simmons and Fitz to say "Wonder twin powers activate".

Anyone else thinking the episodes have gotten better every week so far? I thought episode 1 was kinda weak, 2 was a bit better, then this weeks episode I really enjoyed - hopefully it keeps it up. 

Anyone else thinking the episodes have gotten better every week so far? I thought episode 1 was kinda weak, 2 was a bit better, then this weeks episode I really enjoyed - hopefully it keeps it up. 

Yeah episode 3 has set it up well

Yup, me too. Ep3 really set up some interesting possibilities.

That seems to be the case. I really enjoyed watching episode 3. And I'm looking forward to episode 4. The show will be even better with more cameo appearances from

Directory Fury

. I'd stand up and clap if

Tony Stark, Thor, or Agent Romanoff

made an appearance.

Seems that way to me as well. 

Episode 1 was dull. Episode 2 even more. I could not even finish watching it. This Show is a huge disappointment.

I've got to amit, i'm heading towards that conclusion too. I really wanted to like this show but it's only got 5% better each episode. Number 4 is out this week, it best make it worth my while or it be one show i wont watch anymore.