Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

1.12 Press Release

"Seeds" ? Coulson and May uncover startling information about Skye?s past, while the team is swept into a storm at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, January 14 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring are David Conrad as Ian Quinn, Christine Adams as Agent Anne Weaver, Dylan Minnette as Donnie Gill, Daniel Zovatto as Seth Dormer, Boyd Kestner as Richard Lumley, Zachary Burr Abel as Tad and Maiara Walsh as Callie Hannigan.

"Seeds" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen & Jed Whedon and directed by Ken Fink.

x

Meh, really. They really need to do something more interesting that Skye's past. Hopefully that past has something to do with Howard Stark or something. 

Meh, really. They really need to do something more interesting that Skye's past. Hopefully that past has something to do with Howard Stark or something.

Very wishful thinking but who knows they need the ratings

I didn't come into this show expecting much, but I've really enjoyed it so far. Could it be better? Sure, but it's still early in the series.

I think the storyline for Skye's past sounds really boring too. It will take a Stark or Thor or something to make it interesting.

Meanwhile, I'm finding myself in an extremely complicated Maryanne or Ginger paradox with Skye and Simmons :)

Is this show still ###### or has it improved yet?

The mid season finale wasn't great, I think 90% of people are hanging around to see what happened to Coulson

In episode 12, "Seeds," Agents of SHIELD will add the Iron Man super villain Blizzard to its list of Marvel characters incorporated into the show. The episode will have David Conrad's Ian Quinn returning and will debut Blizzard's alter ego, Donnie Gill.

MDljgLq.jpg

MP7gFKy.png

"The Magical Place" -- Coulson uncovers vital information about the mystery of his death, but, with Centipede out for blood, this knowledge may come at the cost of one of the team on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, January 7 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

Guest starring are Saffron Burrows as Agent Victoria Hand, Ron Glass as Dr. Streiten, Ruth Negga as Raina, Rob Huebel as Lloyd Rathman, Aiden Turner as Vanchat, Felisha Terrell as Emily Deville, Cullen Douglas as Po.

"The Magical Place" was written by Paul Zbyszewski & Brent Fletcher and directed by Kevin Hooks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh :/

Awww really? lol I thought this was actually a good episode! Loads better than that crappy mid season finally lol

i am starting to get behind in the show it just doesnt hold my interest so i have not put the time in to actually watching them.