Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

excited to see Acker in an episode, she is fantastic in everything.

Ahh so looks like its tying into Captain America properly in the next ep which looks awesome, so glad they're not having anymore breaks!  

The "Uprising" moniker is now being used  :s

No. They've used it before in previews. It's supposed so signify a story arc that revolves around saving S.H.I.E.L.D. and exposing treachery.

The next AOS should be really good. If it ties into the events of Captain America The Winter Soldier.

Well seeing as last Tuesday's episode totally tied in to the events of Captain America I think it's safe to say next weeks as well.

If you recall they pulled Sitwell off the mission to send him to that ship that he ended up being held hostage on.

The next episode Turn, Turn, Turn, was released early on Hulu for a few hours earlier. Spoilers have of course made their way online.

To avoid upsetting anyone that doesn't want the episode spoiled, you can check them out here.

The next episode Turn, Turn, Turn, was released early on Hulu for a few hours earlier. Spoilers have of course made their way online.

To avoid upsetting anyone that doesn't want the episode spoiled, you can check them out here.

HAIL HYDRA

Watched tonights episode- WOW!  I did NOT see the first turn, kinda guessed at the last turn.  But, DANG that was a good episode!

Ahh too think I nearly gave up on this show! Just keeps getting better and better

I'm hoping this will be picked up for a second season. Though I'm guessing if it does there won't be any film tie-ins, so it can only lead up to the avengers 2

• Like 2

usbvzu.png

TVLine has learned exclusively that Cobie Smulders ? who has played S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Maria Hill on the big screen in both The Avengers and the Captain America sequel ? will reprise the character in the Tuesday, April 29 episode of TV?s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Source

I was pretty floored with the last episode.  Talk about throwing curve balls left and right.  Loved it, I kept going "uh, damn, didn't see that coming."

Side note: I'll take two scoops of Ming-Na Wen please!  She looks freaking delicious, esp at her age. :woot:

I'd love a scoop of Bennet, Henstridge and Smulders then...it would be awesome if this show kept going to keep interest up in the Marvel movie universe and bridge all the films together. Thus far it's definitely getting better and better.

Gotta watch Cap 2 now.

So glad Skye will not end up with Ward

Gotta watch Cap 2 now.

So glad Skye will not end up with Ward

Which is surprising since she kinda mentioned they would in that interview recently.

This is assuming of course that Ward is really bad guy and not just been told by Coulson to infiltrate Hydra.  (We didn't hear what was spoken specifically all what was said between the two before Ward left)