Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

With the way he killed the two agents and then Hand, I'd be amazed if he was "undercover"

Yeah, I think they've gone too far to backtrack now. They could do it, but the writing would lose all credibility. Allowing things to get this bad, sleeping with May, now Skye. The clairvoyant was duped this whole time yet an undercover Ward gave no one a heads up Hydra was coming... for the integrity of the show, they've gone too far to say, oh, it was all pretend and fake bullets, etc. I mean, letting the bad guys get all the weapons ... nah, Ward is done.

Trip on the other hand, not sure which side he'll land on.

At the beginning of the show, I was not convinced about it. As the show went on, though, it got so much better. Now, I just want to see what will happen with Ward. He may be hot, but I have always found him fishy, with reason now! :D

At the beginning of the show, I was not convinced about it. As the show went on, though, it got so much better. Now, I just want to see what will happen with Ward. He may be hot, but I have always found him fishy, with reason now! :D

He's got a weird ear.

no spoilers but from the look of the concept art i was hoping for

some awesome powers or something from sky and we didnt get anything awesome at all form the whole episode except for the after credits bit.