Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Anyone else excited to find out

what the Kree writing means.

I kinda hope they do something with Guardians of the Galaxy with the show too :D

Yeah I hope we know more about Kree, they might be root to next year with the Inhumans

###### yeah! That's how you do a cameo, FURY!

what the flying... Director Phil Colson?!

I'm sure Fury will wrangle his way back to Director status once The Avengers 2 comes along! Gonna be interesting to see how they react once they realise Coulson is alive again!

I'm sure Fury will wrangle his way back to Director status once The Avengers 2 comes along! Gonna be interesting to see how they react once they realise Coulson is alive again!

I'm really hoping they combine the story lines more. Bringing back old memories. Where it was normal that Spider-man appeared in the Xmen, or fantastic four or any other and vice versa.

And last episode was very good. Not the cliffhanger many shows give us. They closed the story properly, gave us Fury :) (I was like ###### YEAH FURY! when he came to the rescue).

And opened up a whole new one.

Jackson is nearing the end of his Marvel deal so I imagine we might not see him in AOU and if we do it won't be much

Awesome last ep, and finally a series that shows you can end each season of a series without a huge un answered cliff hanger.

Btw the kree "language"is at least partly just a flow chart, it's the ovals that make it not so much, but stretch it out so they become circles or wide ovals and it's a flowchart proper.

Also I though Jackson had 7 movies left on his contract after avengers, that leaves quite a few movies still.

• 1 month later...

Roll on season 2 :cool:

Season 1 started of very poorly but wow, it got VERY good half way in and the last episode was just awesome with SLJ cameo.

Honestly thought that it was average. Yes, got better later on, but it just drags on and on. The characters are forgettable, you just don't care as much about them as with the films. Can't remember most of their names except Coulson, Skye and Ward. 

Having said that, it isn't terrible and I am willing to let it evolve and see what it can become. 

Honestly thought that it was average. Yes, got better later on, but it just drags on and on. The characters are forgettable, you just don't care as much about them as with the films. Can't remember most of their names except Coulson, Skye and Ward. 

Having said that, it isn't terrible and I am willing to let it evolve and see what it can become.

Did you really forget the names Fitz and Simmons? They were in all the episodes just like Coulson, Skye and Ward :p

Did you really forget the names Fitz and Simmons? They were in all the episodes just like Coulson, Skye and Ward :p

Yes, did you not read my entire post? The characters are forgettable, not to mention those two are cringeworthy. Must we always go through the same ###### with hollywood/ American TV shows where the geeks are stereotyped as always talking about science and sharing scientific jokes...

where the geeks are stereotyped as always talking about science and sharing scientific jokes...

Well, they kinda do in real life. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Yes, did you not read my entire post? The characters are forgettable, not to mention those two are cringeworthy. Must we always go through the same ###### with hollywood/ American TV shows where the geeks are stereotyped as always talking about science and sharing scientific jokes...

I did, that's why I asked because I found it odd that you forgot about them while they're in each episode. It fitted the show and the characters tbh, stereotypical or not.

I did, that's why I asked because I found it odd that you forgot about them while they're in each episode. It fitted the show and the characters tbh, stereotypical or not.

That's the very definition of forgettable. Sigh....

I don't think it did fit the show. They could have been sleek agents like in Spooks. In all the films, the agents looked sleek with a touch of humour (that agent playing that game in the avengers). I just think it suits the general populous because that is what they associate with being intelligent. 

Well, they kinda do in real life. Seems pretty accurate to me.

No, it doesn't fit into real life. At all. Don't know what planet you've been living on. No pun intended. 

That's the very definition of forgettable. Sigh....

I don't think it did fit the show. They could have been sleek agents like in Spooks. In all the films, the agents looked sleek with a touch of humour (that agent playing that game in the avengers). I just think it suits the general populous because that is what they associate with being intelligent. 

No, it doesn't fit into real life. At all. Don't know what planet you've been living on. No pun intended.

Right. Well, again, I asked because to me they weren't forgettable and I was wondering why they were for you. But I guess this show just isn't for you then? Either way, a whole lot of things could've been different but it is what it is. I think the 2 characters did fit the series and the overall cinematic-universe that Marvel is going for. You must also remember that they catered this series for a different audience than Spooks; fans of the comic books/films by Marvel Comics.

So, geeks aren't always talking about science and sharing scientific jokes??? You might like to think that isn't true for the majority, but it is. Hence, the stereotyping. It kinda speaks for itself as to why the caricature sticks in most region's TV and radio broadcasting.

So, geeks aren't always talking about science and sharing scientific jokes??? You might like to think that isn't true for the majority, but it is. Hence, the stereotyping. It kinda speaks for itself as to why the caricature sticks in most region's TV and radio broadcasting.

No, it really isn't. You're just incredibly narrow minded.