Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I hope they have the two agents from Item 47 in the show. At least a guest appearance.

I would presume they will

I hope they have the two agents from Item 47 in the show. At least a guest appearance.

A a fan of Jesse Bradford, I wouldn't mind seeing them both in the show. I thought Item 47 was fun.

This looks amazing. Honestly it looks much better then what I was expecting. That said, needs more Cobie ... erm... Maria Hill :)

One HIMYM finishes I bet she will appear in it alot

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet
ABC have just announced their Fall TV schedule, and while they haven't revealed a specific air date as of yet, we do now know that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be aired on Tuesday's at 8pm.

Yup. Skye is Hot. Can't wait for this. Do we have a release date yet? Also, I've also been thinking about chances of Maria Hill appearing in the show. She is Nick Fury's right hand girl.. so I don't think she'd actually be in the show. Just maybe one or two guest appearances.

Yup. Skye is Hot. Can't wait for this. Do we have a release date yet?

ABC have just announced their Fall TV schedule, and while they haven't revealed a specific air date as of yet, we do now know that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will be aired on Tuesday's at 8pm.