Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

HuYIsUz.jpg

Stark Tower not been fixed I see :p

Probably Tony taking his time. He is making another one isn't he?

Finally got around to watching the full trailer and wow got to be honest, 100% behind this but my question is and yes i haven't read up on any of this but where does the series fit in, After The Avengers and in between iron man 3 then the avengers 2?

Finally got around to watching the full trailer and wow got to be honest, 100% behind this but my question is and yes i haven't read up on any of this but where does the series fit in, After The Avengers and in between iron man 3 then the avengers 2?

It's set after the Avengers

Yeah thought it be after. Hopefully we get maybe a cameo from the bigger stars like Thor :p

Yeah thought it be after. Hopefully we get maybe a cameo from the bigger stars like Thor :p

I very much doubt any of the major "Heroes" will ever cameo. It will just take everything away from the other characters.

I very much doubt any of the major "Heroes" will ever cameo. It will just take everything away from the other characters.

Yeah it's meant to be separate from the main MCU

Yeah, but hopefully it will have a lot of cameos for the fans... Lesser heroes or whatever...

Yeah, but hopefully it will have a lot of cameos for the fans... Lesser heroes or whatever...

In the words of Joss Whedon recently "it's not a fanw**k" :p

4a7c355dd0368d6d262a2864e85a2.jpg

He played the mostly silent and extremely deadly henchman of 'The Governor' in season three of The Walking Dead, but S.H.I.E.L.D. TV (via @Marvel_Freshman) now reports that Travis Love has signed up for a role - or has presumably already shot it - in Joss Whedon's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot as 'Tony Masters'. Why should you care? Well, Masters was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent whose photographic memory meant that he could watch and duplicate the movements of someone with little to no effort. It was this that led him to become the mercenary known as TASKMASTER; a villain who has given the likes of Captain America, Daredevil and Spider-Man a run for their money when it comes to hand to hand combat! His exact role in the ABC series remains to be seen...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=80548