This man knows whats up

The who? I don't represent a damn person other than myself. Unfortunately though, as others have discussed, I have very little open mindedness for the invisible man floating in the sky theory. Once someone even has the slightest shred of proof and not this "some random people heard voices in their head from the invisible man and wrote it down to get the scared general public to follow them like a cult", then maybe I'll be a little more open minded.

That's like saying I'm not open minded that a piece of toast can sprout wings and fly off my plate. But hey, if I wrote it in a book I could call you closed minded for not believing me! Both theories are on the same level of ridiculousness.

Edit: Man, I've gotten really cynical as I've gotten older. :laugh:

What I was implying was that you, as well as the general population, have this strange desire to rather not discuss these things but to instead just outright choose a side and defend it. I like to be neutral when discussing these things because then my feelings or opinions won't interfere with intelligent discussions. In lamens terms, if you don't have something intelligent to add, don't add anything at all. Or funny in the case of ahhell's comment above.