Man accidentally choked his girlfriend to death during sex

St. Petersburg, FL -- A man faces manslaughter charges after he told police he accidentally strangled his girlfriend to death during sex.

Police say Scott Greenberg called police around 11:40 Tuesday morning, saying he had strangled his girlfriend, Jennifer Zale.

When police arrived Zale, 27, was found dead inside the Kenwood Inn Hotel room in the 400 block of 34th Street North.

During an interview with detectives, Greenberg said the two had been staying at the hotel for about two weeks and that morning while they were having sex, she willingly participated in sexual asphyxia. At some point, he said Zale went unconscious and would not wake up.

Police say Greenberg, 27, admitted to waiting up to eight hours before calling police. He also insisted he had no intention of killing her and that the act was consensual.

Detectives say they are waiting for the autopsy report before they determine whether they will file additional charges.

source

wow you've got some serious facebook-stalking skills warwagon :s

Other than that, what a way to die. I guess that's what they mean by the term die of pleasure.

"Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal"

Really? People get off on this? :huh:

They get off alright, off this planet!! :laugh:

"Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal"

Really? People get off on this? :huh:

(i havent) ever try it? maybe it does give pleasure, but im not going to find out.....

Police say Greenberg, 27, admitted to waiting up to eight hours before calling police. He also insisted he had no intention of killing her and that the act was consensual.

This kinda made me doubt if it has been made up. If it was a mistake, why didn't he call for help immediately after noticing his girlfriend lifeless?

This kinda made me doubt if it has been made up. If it was a mistake, why didn't he call for help immediately after noticing his girlfriend lifeless?

I'm not saying if he did it or didn't do it...since I honestly have no clue.

However when a person goes into shock it can cause some weird behaviors...especially if the person emotionally/mentally snaps for a while.

• Like 2

It's really easy to go to far with air play.

I had a female friend pass out during air play while she was still pressuring. She was lucky it opened enough to let her breath just a little bit and she didn't die.

She came to about an hour later with an enormous headache and serious nausea. A night in hospital for observation and she was fine.

It's also possible when straining really hard (i.e. during orgasm) for a person to tense the muscles in their neck hard enough to restrict air flow. If that happened while she was at the bottom of her air supply, she could choke herself to death without the guy having any idea what to do.

There's tons of ways this can happen /shrug

It's really easy to go to far with air play.

I had a female friend pass out during air play while she was still pressuring. She was lucky it opened enough to let her breath just a little bit and she didn't die.

She came to about an hour later with an enormous headache and serious nausea. A night in hospital for observation and she was fine.

It's also possible when straining really hard (i.e. during orgasm) for a person to tense the muscles in their neck hard enough to restrict air flow. If that happened while she was at the bottom of her air supply, she could choke herself to death without the guy having any idea what to do.

And here I was thinking 'Air Play' is something Apple invented ....and patented :p

Yeah there is, it's called CPR.