Need a pre-secured/pre-configured CentOS Distro

I would like to set up a dedicated Team Fortress 2 server along with a clan website on a spare box, however I don't really have the time or patience to secure and optimize and configure everything, updating is not a problem. I was wondering if anyone has a pre-secured, pre-optimized and pre-configured CentOS 64-bit image akin to nlite'd Windows images that are tailored towards web servers?

Thank you. :)

Unlike with Windows installations, you probably don't want to remaster a CentOS image to make a custom installation. Instead, Red Hat distributions, such as Fedora, RHEL, and CentOS, provide a neat utility known as Kickstart for preconfiguring machines and performing automatic, custom installations.

From the RHEL 6 Installation Guide Chapter 32:

Many system administrators would prefer to use an automated installation method to install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on their machines. To answer this need, Red Hat created the kickstart installation method. Using kickstart, a system administrator can create a single file containing the answers to all the questions that would normally be asked during a typical installation.

Kickstart files can be kept on a single server system and read by individual computers during the installation. This installation method can support the use of a single kickstart file to install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on multiple machines, making it ideal for network and system administrators.

Kickstart provides a way for users to automate a Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation.

You can find another, slightly less technical, description of Kickstart and a sample Kickstart file that will do something similar to what you are looking for here. I should note, however, that CentOS is secure by default and doesn't install anything beyond base packages unless you specifically tell it to. Also, it is not exactly designed to be an easy-to-use distribution for end-users like Ubuntu or Fedora.