22 year old decapitated in train high-five craze

there's a new darwin award candidate every single day these days. Common sense has dissipated over the years. How sad.

Wow.....................just....wow.

Toasty! (mortal kombat reference...I mean, duh!)

Mad... must be what they do for fun in Mumbai?

where can I buy a pair of THOSE flip-flops? Mine wear out in less than a single summer, and I pay 20 bucks for them! Are those Nike's? Used to, I could buy three pair, and they'd last me the rest of my life, well, until my foot stopped growing anyways...now, I'm lucky to get three months out of these so called "thongs" in other countries. Oh, those must be terminatorthongs...NOW I get it.

OHH!!! These must've evolved, OIC.

Good move, Darwin. Well played. Now, can we just stop people who should've evolved from this kind of stupidity, to stop doing dumb **it like in the OP's video? No? Well, so much for evolution. With all of the educational materials on this planet, we should've evolved into aliens with their "advanced" knowledge, but this just simply isn't the case. Oh well, there's a few thousand volts for you, dude. Not to be crude, but some dumb@$$es just get what they deserve, showing off or not. Makes all humans look bad, and makes the theory of evolution look even worse. But hey, that's my opinion. YMMV.

Genetic selection at its finest. The human kind is now less dumb with the death of this idiot

There will be one more child born to carry on ... :laugh: