335 posts in this topic

Posted

Heres a compilation of FFB Files you can use http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?7806-Custom-FFB-Tweaking-Files-Post-Yours-Here

Posted

Here i am again, another 2 weeks have gone by and

Posted

Hey there folks, another update with some great news.
You read on my latest update that the [B]RUF RGT-8[/B] was announced and I
1 person likes this

Posted

My wallet is wide open. Name your price. Just release the damned thing already!
3 people like this

Posted

Hi again, not sure this time where to start with to be honest.. so much has happened recently.

There has been a huge optimization been made to the Madness Engine by the developer Martin Griffiths in order to give a better performance and to kill some annoying bugs that have been haunting us for quite some time.
Physics have been improved as well in many of the cars currently available and it has been a blast to drive some of them.

Andy Tudor, the Creative Director behind Project CARS did an interview recently for NowGamer where he spoke about the Wii U version and from what I see around the web it has caused a huge ruckus, I advise everyone interested into [url="http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1856287/project_cars_wii_u_director_talks_graphics_gamepad%20%20_in_full_interview.html"]giving it a read[/url].

The first cut of the [b]SDK/API[/b] for Project CARS has also been released, this will allow many developers to create amazing apps to interact with Project CARS.
There
2 people like this

Posted

Hey there everyone, this will be the last update of March so here

Posted

I can't wait to fire open the beta up tonight!
1 person likes this

Posted

Looks absolutely mind blowing, been following this game off and on for a while and blow away by it's progress :happy: I'm guessing your gonna need a serious gaming beast to be able to play this game in all it's glory? I'd love to get it on PC but not sure my PC is much chop for this game...

Posted

The screenshots got me confused though. I was thinking they were real photographs in which the game would be getting ideas from. Looks like the game would need some serious horsepower to show that impressive detail while maintaining decent framerates.
1 person likes this

Posted

I get good frame rates with my desktop (i7 860, GTX 560 Ti, 16GB RAM), and yes, this game does look amazing... Not sure what's recommended though in terms of specs.

Posted

Ohh, so Belgian Forest Historic is a hidden track? Lucky me then; I was in an online session on there last night. :laugh: Was in Formula A cars; very high-speed and hardly any braking needed. Definitely needs to be set up for a higher top speed there though; I was near/on the limit for like half of the lap. :p

I tried out DX11 mode last night too, to test out my new graphics card. :D Let's just say it's already met its match. :p Ultra settings across the board, 1680x1050 resolution, and it was... I've no idea, actually. It was definitely over 30FPS, but probably below 40FPS.

Posted

Wow, that video above looks fantastic!

Seriously impressive stuff!

Posted

The new track is hidden in the Track selection menu under the world map on the bottom right. You have to click randomly in that area in order to select it, but this will surely be different in the next build coming next Friday for Junior+ members.

Posted

I keep hitting my head on a wall for not entering the Beta while it was open. I was living under a rock at that time it seems.

Posted

what about Logitech racing wheels!!!???

Posted

[quote name='remixedcat' timestamp='1364582813' post='595605956']
what about Logitech racing wheels!!!???
[/quote]
Well, my Driving Force GT works perfectly with it; no need to fiddle with mappings, you can literally plug in and play. ;)
1 person likes this

Posted

Cool. I want a Logitech racing wheel!
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='remixedcat' timestamp='1364585172' post='595606022']
Cool. I want a Logitech racing wheel!
[/quote]
Well, the Driving Force GT is a great starter wheel. :) If you can afford it though, get a G25 or G27.

Posted

Cool. If you find a good deal let me know!

Posted

Looks soo stunning!

Posted

Thanks for the comments guys, but this is just a glimpse of how the game looks, theres still alot more to add in the next months that will increase even further the quality of this game in all aspects, visual, sound and physics wise!

Posted

Hi everyone, been a long time since i last posted. The main reason for this was the lack of any major news I could post for you guys to read, but now I

Posted

Incredible work!

Posted

[quote]

Let

Posted

Pretty cool updates, and the fact that you're developing for PS4 is a bonus, if you can get this out in a stable format before the inevitable GT6 you're in for some serious dough! :p
1 person likes this