• Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 05 June 2015 - 20:51

#332 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• 17,401 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 05 June 2015 - 21:58

This game is just not for me. Just a little too realistic for my tastes. The variation in handling from car to car, while no doubt more realistic, is just frustrating as ###### to me. By the time I finally get used to the handling of one car it is time to move to the next and I am just not having fun as much as I am always fighting the controls.

As such if anyone is interested in the Playstation 4 version I will sell it for $35 with free shipping. Not used that much. I'll Take PayPal. I can get $33 from GameStop on a 50% trade in promotion they are running but I refuse to give them my games. PM me if interested.

#333 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• 4,473 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 13:54

This game is just not for me. Just a little too realistic for my tastes. The variation in handling from car to car, while no doubt more realistic, is just frustrating as ###### to me. By the time I finally get used to the handling of one car it is time to move to the next and I am just not having fun as much as I am always fighting the controls.

As such if anyone is interested in the Playstation 4 version I will sell it for $35 with free shipping. Not used that much. I'll Take PayPal. I can get $33 from GameStop on a 50% trade in promotion they are running but I refuse to give them my games. PM me if interested.

Same

I played the game for around 3 hours before I gave up and decided this game is just not for me. About an hour in I was starting to think about playing other games. the three hours I played left me being able to use the words Frustrating, buggy and inconsistent. 

I traded it in that following weekend. Considering I paid £39 for it, I managed to get £32 for the game and a free pre-order for another game (£5) so in reality I didn't loose much and I'll just wait for F1 2015 like I should have done.

#334 President Devil

President Devil

Neowinian

• 504 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 14:05

Wow, Windows 10 and DirectX12 are proving to be quite the difference in those videos. Great!

#335 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Don't worry, he's rich.

• 18,941 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 09 June 2015 - 18:02

£1.99 for five cars. Pretty good deal.

EDIT: £1.99 only on the PC, it seems; it's £2.79 on the Xbox One and - weirdly - £2.89 on the PS4. Considering the cost of extra cars in both the Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo games though, still an improvement on the console side.