• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 @Leo

@Leo

Under Derp Patrol

• 606 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4S

Posted 11 September 2012 - 13:01

And yet it doesn't, unless you mean something else.

Not sure what game you have played. Splinter Cell Conviction is one "dudebro" sh`tfest where there is no emphasis on stealth and only on killing and shooting. And because it is difficult for console "gamers" to shoot with a pad, there is even aimbot-like "mark and shoot for me because I cannot into gaming" feature. :rolleyes:

And now in Blacklist, they are introducing air strikes and killing in motion. In a f`cking stealth franchise!

Give me a break, will you, and grow up. Either own up to it that you like pew pew pew action crapfest or just don't post about it.

#62 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 22,109 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 11 September 2012 - 13:40

I don't know who needs to grow up. Us who simply say we like the new one better, or you who keep calling is Console noobs, and saying we are categorically wrong because we like something you don't.

The new one had both stealth and Rambo, you could do either, though the Rambo approach had definite drawbacks. Also I played it on PC. I don't mind stealth gameplay, heck that's how I played the new one. I just thought he old ones where boring, boring story boring game there was nothing making me want to go back and play it.The new one I could barely put down, which is the major problem with it, it was a bit short. but that's about it.

I like all games, Stealth, action, RPG, RTS, shoot em up. but in general when it comes to shoots I actually prefer stealth, and slow tactical shooters. not the unrealistic run in and shoot everything hoping to hit something.

#63 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

• 10,466 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 16:37

They also seem to be ditching Steam for that Ubishop nonsense...FC3 no longer listed on Gabe's shop, though AC3 is still there. i hope we're not looking at another passive-aggressive EA thing.

#64 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• 5,542 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:20

Not sure what game you have played. Splinter Cell Conviction is one "dudebro" sh`tfest where there is no emphasis on stealth and only on killing and shooting. And because it is difficult for console "gamers" to shoot with a pad, there is even aimbot-like "mark and shoot for me because I cannot into gaming" feature. :rolleyes:

And now in Blacklist, they are introducing air strikes and killing in motion. In a f`cking stealth franchise!

Give me a break, will you, and grow up. Either own up to it that you like pew pew pew action crapfest or just don't post about it.

I like ALL the Splinter Cell games. When did I say otherwise?

Also, the way you spoke was implying those things were in Conviction, not Blacklist. So, thanks for clearing that up, I guess. Now if only you weren't such an ass about it.

#65 @Leo

@Leo

Under Derp Patrol

• 606 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4S

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:32

I'm always an ass. :D