Photo

Seriously considering making the switch.

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Poll: What Mac Should I buy... (112 member(s) have cast votes)

What Mac Should I Buy?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 .Neo

.Neo

Generic User

• Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 11 September 2012 - 00:53

It does, they don't exist. Thanks for the help.

If you can't find it chances are slim I will. You're welcome.

#122 OP +Fractalizer

Fractalizer

Cupcakes!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:42

MBP! I am not reading and responses but I would be willing to bet someone has already said "do not get the iMac, no upgradability" - which would be correct.

And what can you upgrade in a MBP... The Hard Drive and RAM, I could if I really wanted to do that with an iMac as well. To me an iMac is just a Macbook Pro on a stick pretty much with a 27" beautiful screen.

First off what kind of editing are you talking about? And why are you so set on using OSX? I edit for a living and Im doing fine with my PC. There is nothing you cant do on a PC. Especially when it comes to editing.

What software are you planning on running?

I currently edit on a PC and when I had the Mac Mini for a while I did some Editing on Final Cut Pro and you know what I loved it, I currently use Sony Vegas at work but my god I hate that program and I have tried the Adobe one as well. Also I like how OS X looks, Runs, and just the general feel of the operating system.

And I am going to say this one more time. I am not looking for a WINDOWS PC (So please stop telling me to buy one because I have my mind made up on a Mac) I want to get a Mac for Mac OS X Mountain Lion as I prefer it a whole lot more than I do windows 7 OR 8.

and Yeah its true for the £2,500 I am going to be spending I could build a high end LGA 2011 system with a Decent SSD and a bunch of storage but I don't want to do that.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!